DAYS: Monday October 15

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh no, Toups! You beat me to posting the DOOL thread for Monday's show. But that's OK because this is one of the John YouTube clips I wanted to use this week. LOL.

I will probably be around when I can during the shows this week, but not sure if I will be live posting my thoughts or just adding one long post at the end of the show like I usually do. But hopefully this week will have more people watching and discussing Days.

• Members

Thanks Chip..I just teared up while watching that..I can't believe this is really happening..A part of me still hopes this will end up being a fake death...But with Hogan and Ed Scott on board, thats less likely...Days without John Black is hard to imagine, but its going to be a reality soon...That said, i can't wait for Deidre and Martha to shine during this story....And i really hope Brady is mentioned this week...

• Members

Many thanks Toups and Dr. Chip for posting those You Tube clips. :) I'll be watching DAYS all this week just to say goodbye to John Black. It's going to be painful for me to watch just as painful as it was for me to say goodbye to Grant Aleksander (Phillip Spaulding-GL). :(

• Members

OMG. That preview clip was so sad. Deidre and Martha were great. They really need to mention Brady though - I know they haven't recasted or anything but they could say something like his plane was delayed or something. It would be a perfect excuse to recognize why he isn't there.

Archived