DAYS: Monday October 15

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a very good episode.

I am with you IMA. I thought the sorority story brought something light to the table. Usually you get that with any show when something tragic happens. You need to balance it with something pleasant and that happened today. The best thing was it wasn't featured a whole lot during the episode. Just enough to balance things. I can't express enough how much I love Morgan. I think she has great potential. Cordy I am on the fence but Ford sucks. Max and Morgan do have good chemistry.

Loved the use of the ambulance and police car. It all felt so real. MM and Dee were fantastic, especially in that last scene. Loved that scene when Miles told Marlena all that was wrong with John while she flashed back to the accident interposed with the monitors and Sami. Awesome work there. Loved seeing Tony and Anna and the history between Tony/John being mentioned. It was nice seeing Tony and Anna's friendship on display but the whole prayer situation made Tony come off harsh. That combined with Anna's comments makes me wonder if Tony's resentment of Stefano will drive him to actually acting more like a Dimera. His scenes with Stefano were great.

I also hope they keep Miles Berman around. Love him.

The EJ/Stefano discussion was good. Love the Marlena stuff coming up now. The pawn talk and the mention of Marlena being stolen by John was interesting. I like how he mentioned the Vendetta may have ended sooner if that hadn't happened. That and the DNA results at the end were good ways of adding intrigue to all this.

I was happy that Lucas/Sami/EJ didn't take too much away from Marlena and Belle. It was just enough and I loved the scene of Sami telling EJ she will marry him. It had a nice dramatic feel to it.

I think this is one of those situations where Marlena will call other relatives once they know more and everything is situated. That will probably be when we get the Eric and Carrie mentions.

Good way to start things up for the week.

• Members

The show just started for me..I really liked how John, Marlena, and Belle were featured at the beginning and end of the first segment ..Way to get viewers hooked to the drama..Much better than having the sorority stuff in the first sequence....The use of a real ambulance and police car was awesome..The police car even said Salem Police...how cool..Thanks Ed Scott for making this so realistic..

• Members

Nice episode today, even though Belle can be a pain in the ass sometimes, Martha really brings it. They should pre-nom her for Supporting actress at the Emmy's next year. Tomorrow looks even better though, this should be an emotionally draining/exciting week.

Still, no mention of Brady, Eric, Carrie, and Aunty Vivian? :lol:

• Members

Who noticed Shelley today and her new hairdo. OMG i say keep it, she looks better with straight hair. I am not saying she didnt we curly long hair but with straight hair, it shows your cute adorable dimples of hers lol. long straight hair works for her and she looked so freaking hot in that green blouse or whatever u call it.

I am also falling in love with Morgan Hollingsworth too and i am too with Cordi. I am loving Ford Decker too. I would love Ford and Cordi pairing. I would love to watch a morgan/max/stephanie love triangle, it will be fun to watch.

CORDI AND FORD 4EVER

MAX/STEPHANIE/MORGAN (Haven't made my mine up yet, i love all 3)

Nick and Chelsea of course...

• Members

The sorority stuff isn't bad at least it is much better then the Touch the Sky crap and makes sense. You can defintely tell what the casting director knows what she is doing because Morgan/Cordy aren't at all painful to watch unlike some past casting decisions.

• Members

Great ending..loved Sami taping together the annulment paper as Marlena and Belle got the devastating news about John..I'm very excited for tomorrow...I'm kind of hoping Days might pull a big twist and instead of Sami marrying EJ to end the vendetta, Marlena will offer to marry Stefano instead saving her daughter from making such a sacrifice... And allowing herself to get close to Stefano to act out her revenge..

Archived