The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a question particularly for the women, but anyone can chime in. I have a black silk robe and some lingerie (unworn teddy and thong) that belonged to my ex-girlfriend. I haven't gotten rid of them because I guess in the back of my head I still want to see her in them someday, or if I have an unexpected overnight guest, I thought they might come in handy (well, at least the robe). My question is, would you feel creeped out if you went to a guy's house and he had these things "ready" for you, like he was some kind of player who did this often (which is not true, btw)? Should I just re-gift the lingerie when the time comes (I can't bring myself to donate them to Purple Heart)? Would even the robe make you uncomfortable, like, "Gee thanks, your ex-girlfriend's robe. unsure.png "? Any feedback will be appreciated.

• Members

I need advice from "the gays" in this board....

So what do you do if you've formed this crush on this older guy at work who's not only of a different religion than you but also married? You've been kinda flirting for months on end and you are good friends who share the same interests in movies, games, comedy, etc etc but there are differences too (which I can handle).

Guy is 38 (BUT looks late 20s/early 30s) and Im in my 20s....he just got married like 2 years ago I think and they don't have any kids. Is that weird? The no kids thing....I just don't get the sense that he's really into his wife or his marriage. He never mentions her or talks about them as a couple....

• Members

Hmmmm...I had a guy with was a great friend until he got married....he wanted to continue our buddying friendship...I didnt...cause I had feelings for him. Now I find out that he just got divorced after being married for less than a year. I knew she wasn't good for him...and I felt gay vibes from him...he even talked about his mom freaking if she told her he was gay.....so who knows.....I havent chatted with him for a while now....

My advice is just be his friend...dont jump his bones just yet...lol

• Members

Hey........sigh its so hard though. Hes so sweet and just a modern type of man that I fall for.

But you're right I need to slow down and really get to know him over the next couple of months. Its just hard cuz at first I tried ignoring him completely (because I was afraid of this very thing happening). I never spoke to him, I wouldn't look in his direction and I replied to everything he said to me with one word as much as possible. And yet he kept trying to talk to me and kept staring right into my eyes at the worst times until I just broke down completely.... Now I can't get him out of my mind at all (Kylie Minogue just popped into my head).

Alright time to watch some RHOV and try to go to sleep.

• Members

There was a friend who I floved a lot....Ive talked about him on here...he moved to Houston....had a huge crush on him...he took my breath away....i remember him going out to dances...concerts and would always tell me but we are just friends...I also wondered why he would tell me.....I wish I could see him again...to ask him...I sure miss him too....

Archived