The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Thanks Errol

i had lost all hope and just decided to go to a bar where i met him...I told myself I would never do that but I did....I am glad I did....I am getting to know him slowly..and not rushing anything....we do know that we will be best buds for sure.....we will see how it goes...not rushing anything

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's where we're at now, and I just don't think there's a future there. We've both changed and grown, but not together. There are those days where I hate her and wish I'd never let her back into my life, then there are those days where she's the only person who understands and I know she gets me. SIGH. Oh well

• Members

Tramp, slut...whore..they are all the same as Sophia would say....lol...

Nah.....I meet Tom first at work about a year ago now.....I was suprised he wasnt wearing a tie and had a button down shirt...damn..could see his smooth chest...nice....I barely met John 3/4 days ago....and I found some stuff from him that makes me want to take things even slower with him....dont want to push anything yet.....but like I said I find Tom hot and he is younger than John....John is closer to my age and Tom is younger than me....

• Members

Am I doing something differently...umm...last night I went to a party....had an ok time..left party and then got a phone from a friend of a friend who said he had a good time chatting with me at the party and wanted to go out with me...spend alone time...umm...didnt know what to say....lol.....Am I showing more leg like Sophia said...hahaha.....and finally to top it off a guy i liked but gave me the cold shoulder ...ran into him in town yesterday...I tried to avoid him but he saw me and came over....I still tried to ignore him and he started chatting with me ...and then finally this guy flirting big time with me....he was hot but way too flirty......lol.. dont know whats in the air...but I am not complaining...lol

• Members

Update.....

Well it didn't last long....caught supposedly nice guy flirting with another guy...I was running late....I guess he thought I wasn't showing up so he was looking for sex and was hitting on a guy....after he told me he wasn't that kind of guy......He didn't know I was there and still doesn't know....our chats by phone have gone from 3 hours plus to just under 5 minutes......felt like crap the last couple of days but decided not to give up and went out again....would see him around...but tried avoiding him......there were 2 other guys much better looking than him that I was interested in and they happened to that night I went back to the bar.....first guy the chat went nowhere.....very cute guy...but no communication skills....lol....I was about to leave and decided why not...so i approached the first guy I was attracted to before anyone else on there....introduced myself....he found me attractive...we chatted.....not 3 hours plus but we had a connection....lets see where it goes.....btw..his name is Matt....

Archived