The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To be fair, the best picture I've seen of either of them (but especially TK) is this one, with former DC mayor Adrian Fenty in the middle in 2009:

HHS+Chief+Napolitano+DC+Mayor+VA+Gov+Add

Call me crazy, but I think they look like two distinguished silver foxes here. MOM, in particular, with the silver streak and purple tie? RAWR.

If you guys thought I was insane before...lol ;) .

• Members

Does anybody have any advice on how to nicely tell someone you don't want to be mates any more? I don't want to be mean or ugly, but I have this guy friend who I really think it'll be better if I stop being mates with and I don't know what to say or how to do it besides just stop talking to him and avoiding him (and that'll be difficult because my sister and his brother are tight and she brings him round all the time). I should also add that he's very clingy and needy, used to have a crush on me (dry.png ) and is constantly begging me to date him, and has a drinking problem which causes him to send me nasty and rude texts and leave me incoherent mobile messages that he is then oh so sorry about the next day.

• Members

If he's drunk assaulting you with rude behavior and messages, you really should just tell him to go !@#$%^&*] himself.

But I know that's hard to do. So I guess just be honest, tell him how you feel. If he doesn't take it well and continues to bother you, that's when you block his number, etc.

And btw, you're still on my list.

• Members

I am so confused about my job...

I have been here for like 6 years. I am the night manager.auditor at a hotel, its a slow, easy, OK paying job - perfect for while i was in college. They have been great to me esp last year when my grandma was ill, dying, then dead and then i was in the hospital myself. We are about to remodeled too and i love a remodel, but i think i need to move on. There is little to no growth here, ive only had two raises, and i take on a lot of responabilities not mine. But i love the job, the people, etc..

I think im just going to start applying and see what is out there. Cant hurt.

Archived