The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

I'm so sorry about that, Selena. I know how frustrating it is--YOU know I know how frustrating it is! wink.png

Seriously, I wonder sometimes if my first boyfriend (whoever that will be)will found out that he is in fact, my first boyfriend,

and just be so scared/freaked out of my inexperience in that area that he'll leave me without a second thought.

There are times when there are only two things I like about Valentine's Day:

1. It is also Single Awareness Day.

2. It means my birthday is two weeks later!

Otherwise, that day can bite me.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't worry about that. At all. Men have huge egos and we love the idea of being a girl's first everything. So make sure you pick a good guy. Be wary of guys who are older than you and who give you even the slightest arrogant prick vibe (which a lot of woman can't seem to resist). He will weasel in ways to remind you that you are young and inexperienced and know nothing about matters of love. He will be your first love so of course you will idolize him, be devastated when you break up, find it difficult to shake him, and compare future romantic interests to him which will drive men like me [!@#$%^&*] crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Met a new guy today. He is good looking and just wanted to chat. Sigh....where has he been all my life?? He has the same name as my childhood friend...lol...we joked about that. He is very sweet and it doesnt hurt that he has good looks. It nice to talk with a guy who is actually interested in you and not having a wham bam time....lol...

• Members

Spent more time with him tonight...great conversation..found out some things...that might be a little rough....lol....he gave me his phone number for another date...neither one wanted the date to end....but i have work in the morning ...he didnt...he was leaving and walked back and said here is my number....etc..etc....wont say what the etc was...haha....things look promising.....and i was upfront about what i was looking for in a guy...etc..etc....and he found that refreshing and cool....more to come later....

• Members

So, I don't know where things are with that girl I told you about before...We were trying things again, like I said. For a few weeks we were inseparable again, and it was just like old times. But there were all these reminders of why it didn't work with us the first time. Now my schedule has been crazy busy and I haven't really seen her and I don't know what to do. I kind of feel like this: It ended badly between us originally we got back together, now I have my closure and I'm ready to move on. But I don't really know if that's what I want for sure. !@#$%^&*].

Archived