The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

OK, so last night I had an incredible one-night stand with a guy I met four hours prior to gettin' it in. As it stands, whether or not we'll ever see each other again can go either way. We met at a party thrown by a mutual friend, and I swear I'm not interested in a relationship with this guy. I just want some kind of regular vent-and-vent sessions, because we talked for a looooooooooong time before about lots of things before we slept together, and I'm highly interested in continuing that. But I do NOT want a relationship. How exactly do I go about acting on this desire, when I'm not completely sure how "the morning after" has been for him at this point?

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting post....as a black guy myself I'm attracted mostly to white guys just I find them more fun. I just feel like the majority of black guys I've met are either too messed up psychologically/emotionally or just plain boring as far as relationship material. I wanna laugh and make jokes with someone one minute and then the next be able to have a serious convo about life and the direction we might be heading in....

So far I haven't fall into the doldrums of weddings. But I am starting to feel the urge to have kids....I have no idea where it came from or why I want them so badly. Probably to show my idiotic parents that I'll be better at it then they ever were....

As for brothers my fellow siblings have refused to speak to me after I revealed my big secret to them. I'm starting to doubt whether they'll ever understand me or even care...:(

• Members

A lot of nonsense. NOT on his part, mind you. I've just gotten very good at reading the signs, and I've accepted that he's not interested, and no longer am I. Well, I still have feelings for him, and those won't go away for a while, but I've come to terms with the fact that we'll never be together, and I'm fine it. Our friendship is great, and I don't want to lose it, so it's all good as far as he's concerned. Thank god.

• Members

Ugh lol I actually talked to him Sunday night via Facebook, and he claimed he "blacked out" the night before and remembered "extremely little." He was "told" he was with me most of the night, so he wanted me to help him remember what happened. I guess an important detail I forgot to mention is that he is eighteen years old.

In an effort to avoid another enormous post from yours truly, I'll explain as briefly as I can, but it's sorta complicated. One of my work friends (COMPLETELY unrelated to The Great Drama of 2012) graduated from high school in May and is starting at our local 4-year university next month. She and her BFF (who is 22, a year younger than myself) moved are moving into a house in the university town and had a housewarming party Saturday night. I didn't know anyone there except for my work friend, but I really thought it would be a good idea to go and meet new people because my social life has gotten a little monotonous lately. Going in, I knew that most of the people there would be 18-20 years old, and I was fine with that. I really just wanted to chill, have a few drinks, have some nice conversation with some new folks, and let that be the end of it. But anyway, I ended up meeting this guy, who also just graduated in May (and I've taken to referring to him in conversation as "the graduate"). I thought he was cute, but I was NOT there with the intention of looking for a guy. Apparently, he was feeling differently, because he decided to tell me his "secret" that he "thinks boys are cute" and that he's bisexual. He was drunk off his ass, of course, but he ended up telling me some very personal things and he kept feeling me up and stroking my ego for whatever reason. Eventually, he vomited and sobered up, but he was hungover pretty bad, so I stayed with him as he just sat on the bathroom floor, constantly trying to flush his face down the toilet. We talked some more, he told me more personal things. I told him some things as well to kinda cheer him up, because he was really beating himself up for various reasons. I got him into the guest room, where he passed out immediately, and I ended up falling asleep on the floor. Our mutual friend came to check on us, and I told her straight up that I was not there to take advantage of the kid or try to have my way with him, even though it would have been extremely easy to at that point. He woke up after sleeping for an hour and a half, and I was getting ready to leave, but it was extremely cold in the room, so he begged me to get into bed with him to keep him warm. Against my better judgment, I did, and within like five minutes, he was touching my junk and pulling my clothes off, and I wasn't stopping him. After all was said and done, we parted on good terms. We kinda talked and giggled throughout the whole thing, but he was adamant that it remain a secret between the two of us. Everyone else in the house started sobering up, so he was finally okay with me leaving, and even as I was leaving, he just sat up in the bed, grinning at me like a dork.

This is a very tricky thing because this was, in essence, my first sexual experience as an adult. I believe I've posted about my early teenage sexcapades, but for nearly ten full years, I was drier than Death Valley. I think the graduate just assumed that I was way more experienced than he was, because he kept telling me that he was "a virgin with guys," but I think we both managed well to say that we were both nervous as hell (neither one of us finished, thank god, the mess would have been hell to clean up).

Anyway, to sum it all up. I'm 23 years old, and I just lost the last quarter of my virginity in a one-night stand with an 18-year-old. Our mutual friend has already called bullsh!t on his "blacked out" nonsense, and he seemed to be perfectly fine when I told him the total truth about what happened. He seemed more concerned about the secrets he told me than what we did in bed, to be honest. The lingering feelings I have, though, have very little to do with the sex part and so much more to do with the four hours we spent talking before that. He was drunk at first, and I was pretty buzzed out, but as we both sobered up pretty quickly, we shared a LOT of information with each other, and I have to admit that there was a point in there when I knew that something would most likely happen between the two of us.

In the days that have passed since my initial post about this, though, I've kinda gotten over it. I think I hung on to it for a while because it was indeed my first intimate experience. When I was 12-13 years old, those guys only wanted to use me to get off. We never kissed, we never talked about it. This time, it was different, and since my sex/love life seems to be on the delayed plan, I guess it's fitting that I'm reacting to this one-night stand the way a 17-year-old girl would. But, as I said, I've come to terms with it in the last few days. We exchanged phone numbers after I "helped him remember" what happened, and I texted him once to try to start a conversation (to see where he stands on the whole thing), but after responding once, he never replied, so if he's content with forgetting the entire thing and pretending like it never happened, then I will be too.

Of course, the age difference bugs me, but not as much as it did the day or two after. I immediately apologized to my friend because I do NOT want to be known among her group as "that creepy old perv who had sex with..." but she wasn't bothered in the least about it, and none of the others seemed to be either (they kept thanking me before I left for "taking care" of their friend lmao they can't be that oblivious, especially considering they were all getting down and dirty themselves).

These last two summers, though. Damn.

• Members

And I must add, the irony of this whole thing is that I was so careful to not take advantage of him in anyway. Even after we got the ball rolling, so to speak, I constantly asked him "Can I do this?" "Do you want me to do that?" But days later, I'm the one who's feeling used. I was literally a shoulder to cry on and a penis to ride on.

Archived