AMC-Major storyline spoiler

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now that would remind me of Days. Marlena = Erica in the serial killer story. Except Megan isn't big on mind control. Noe tumors she is into.

I honestly don't see why AMC is doing this. It's soo out of character for them to do a serial killer storyline.

• Members

Yeah, but this is Megan Mctavish we are dealing with, and also mabye Mctavish is smart enough to know there are wayyyyyyyyy too many people on this show, back burner or not.

Anyway, ErikaKane, I would like to say Mctavish is smart enough not to do that, but she isn't. However, I don't know the source of where this came from, I will still be unsure.

• Members

Well david, simone, erin, and brooke are goners anyway. These are the people I think that will be gone soon anyway and could be victims:

jack: Killing him will make way for erica/jeff or lily and jack leave pv together after jack learns erica cheated on him yet again.

Sydney:Out of the teens she's the most expendable, and her family isn't a major player in pv.

Dani: She's never on, so whats the point of keeping her?

Palmer:He's not on anyway.

Dr. Joe: He's not on anyway.

Opal: She's not on anyway.

But to be honest I think there will be a victim in all the major families.

Kane/Montgomery/slater-Jack or myrtle or both

Chandler-Sydney(not part of the family but involved with the family) or jr(if jacob does leave)

carey/hayward-david

Cortlandt-palmer or opal

English/Martins-Dr. Joe/brooke

Fusion girls-Dani/Simone

Laverys-Erin/jonathan(could possibly be the killer)

• Members

I don't believe Brooke will be a victim. I just don't and if i'm wrong i'll be wrong but I just can't believe they would kill of Brooke.

I am surprised that the story will close in Febuary. That seems very soon. I would have expected Megan to draw this out until atleast May if not for an entire year.

I'm more interested to know who is the killer and how they will redeem him or her?

Archived