AMC-Major storyline spoiler

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Knowing amc as it is now if they do a serial killer I would bet that either Brooke or Erin are the killers, but is ok because they will just have a brain tumor have it removed and then we will have to watch them walk around trying to learn how to do things again for another 6 months. Now that is daytime television at it's best. :(

• Members

I am so f*ckin' sick of murder mysteries. Jesus Christ can she write anything else? Another 6-months of tangential hell, incoherent story development with no ending planned (a la Taddy?) and cramming, morphing characters to fit surreal/stupid/nonsensical plot points. Unsatisfying ending included at no extra charge! If you call in the next 10 mins, AMC will guarantee the perp walks in the inimitable style only McFronsie and ABCD can bring. Tune in Monday through Friday at 1:00!

Wonder how violent, disgusting and graphic it will be? I guess a stabber!

I agree a serial killer storyline is an over, over, overdone method in soaps of cleaning out the cast, Right now, I am guessing Brooke's not going to be a victim. Please make no mistake, I KNOW Frons is capable and willing to do anything.

BTW, is there a source for this info?

Archived