AMC-Major storyline spoiler

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not an AMC fan, but a huge warning for fans if this is true - besides killing off your favorite characters, writers seem to think a serial killer storyline gives them unrestricted licence to do anything with the characters that do survive and blame the characters' actions on grief, fear and shock. Expect crazy matchups, non-plausible side plots etc. If McTavish is in the same class as JER, I'd bail - JMHO.

• Members

This just reeks of Frons. First a rock star and now this garbage. I think my show is done. No doubt he saw ATWT's ratings climb this summer over their slasher story but the difference is most of the younger actors over there can act, and we cared about them. Can you imagine listening to Colby scream for most of the arc. Kill me now. AMC is not about serial killers, I would take a natural diaster over this crap. This is what people want to see before Christmas? Dead favourites and no doubt Babe and Ryan front and centre trying to save half the town. And then McTrash will pull the killer out of her ass in the end. No doubt a vengeful Maggie never seen on screen till the end now played by a recast :rolleyes: because we are all idiots and will never notice the difference. Anybody want to start a pool on who Babe saves vs. who Ryan saves from the deranged killer?

I think this might be the final straw that drives away the die hards. I see a 2.0 for Christmas.

• Members

I actually had a thought about them doing a story like this because of the rate of firings/actors leaving. :( Though there are some that aren't doing anything and it would be no great loss, the thought of our beloved characters getting killed off is very depressing :( . Of course if its Babe, Ryan, and Josh I'd be doing a happy dance :lol: . I hope Jeff Martin is the killer. Didn't he play one on ATWT? :lol:

• Members

People are complaining about the cast people too large and getting rid of the 'extras' - and people always throw in names like Simone and Erin...so who the hell cares whether they are killed off or not - you want them gone....so be happy please!

Now if Brooke is killed off, sure I can understand the complaining - but we don't know that for sure...so until then, this isn't really something to be complaining about. Plus these storylines, usually if done right, are exciting!

Archived