AMC-Major storyline spoiler

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mean to toot my own horn here, but I soo predicted this in the "AMC:Big Event" thread. I also predicted that Brooke would be involved. My guess probably investigating, and sadly becoming a victim at the end.

I thank McTavish for thinking outside of the box for once to revive a dying show....not.

McTavish's experience at writing a serial killer storyline is not a good one IMO. The one and only one I believe she wrote was over at GL. It was a memorable storyline, but also it was quite ridiculous also.

• Members

After finding out yesterday that McT is definantly going the jeff/erica route, I really wonder if jack is going to be a victim. McT and Frons have both said erica/jack are solid, that still would be true if he died, and then erica can easily just move on to jeff. I wouldn't put it past them, they actually are telling the truth, but in a deceptive way.

• Members

Simone has potential and is well liked by fans.

I'll cry if Palmer is killed off.

And I'm 99.99999% sure that if Brooke is killed she'll get a hasty funeral. ERIN freakin' LAVERY is going to get more buzz, since she's Ryb.itch's sister.

Hopefully, Opal will live. I can see TrashBag (whoever coined this nickname I'm stealing it!) having her burned to death with a hair crimper at the Glamorama.

• Members

I'm sorry, but they can kill off every new character introduced in the last year, but as long as they are still letting Brooke and David go, with no intent on trying to keep Opal and Livia around, I have no interest in watching. Absolutely none.

They can kill off Erin, Annie, Jonathan, Sydney, Colby, ANYBODY. As long as there is still a Zarf coming along, I'll be splitting my time between Oakdale and Los Angeles only. And I'm about to start going to Springfield.

• Members

I agree. I wish Simone wouldn't be killed off. I love Teri Ivens and with Simone not killed off, Simone could come back. Otherwise a serial killer storyline, killing off the right people, would be exciting, but I'm afraid in Brian Frons and Megan McTavish's hands, I'm scared.

Hell yell, kill off Erin. She's boring as hell.

When Julia Barr left in the 80's they re-cast horribly with Harriet Hall, who was kept on for a year or so, then Julia Barr returned. I hope either Brooke leaves town with a big send-off, or is re-cast with a daytime vet (maybe on a re-curring basis).

If there is going to be 6 victims. Simone and Erin are the first 2. So next, I'd kill off Josh, Babe, FakeLee/Annie, & Zarf. Jonathan or Amanda the killer, with the other killed off.

• Members

I would be happy about this story if it meant killing all the hated characters that hog all the airtime - Josh, Babe, KWAK, Colby, Annie, Ryan - but they're going to kill Simone (a character I love) and I have a feeling Brooke and Palmer (and possibly Myrtle) will die as well. I have a bad feeling about this.

Archived