AMC-Major storyline spoiler

• Members

And not only that but it would HORRIBLY ruin ALL MY CHILDREN's reputation...I mean BLATANTLY ripping off another soaps unique plot like that would put AMC in the ground I think.

As much as I do not want to believe this, I DO think AMC is going to having a serial killer I mean we have had 4 exits already....seems kinda suspicious...reminds me of DAYS when the exits just kept COMING AND COMING!!

The sentiment at AMC is just not stable right now so having a serial killer storyline (probably the most unstable storyline a soap could tell) could be the thing that sends it over the edge.

What would be worse is if their ratings went up because of this....which they probably will :angry:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG. I read on another board that the new TVGuide says Brooke's last airdate is the week after Thanksgiving!

Maybe someone confused Barr's last day with Vincent's or maybe it's true. It would not surprise me. I believe when Julia went in to tape the Thanksgiving eppie is when she told TPTB she would not do recurring so it wouldn't surprise me if TIIC just stopped writing her after that.

Archived