Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Members

Wow. I totally disagree with you guys on this one!

I was so excited for last night. Maybe my expectations were high. I thought it was going to be some kind of natural disaster or terrorist attack or something, but a stupid Ferry crash? And how do Ferry's even crash? They move uber slowly, and all boats have radar so even if there fog, how the heck did it crash? Anyway.

I love the first fifteen minutes until they got to the crash site.

The mute little girl was stupid. Just TALK! And Meredith asking her to help her assist in a medical procedure??? LMAO!!!!

The make-up job for the lady who had the pylon hit her face was AWFUL.

And Meredith falling into the ocean was a big shocker! That was good, but really, it's not a good cliffhanger b/c we know she won't die.

As you can see from my post last week, I was very excited for this week, but I think it was one of the worst episodes of Grey's I have ever seen.

The best scene was Alex in the waiting room and George walking into the O.R. with the lady. :(

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The best part of Grey's last night were the first 15 and last 5 minutes with Alex in the middle. I had my hopes up so high and it was a huge letdown. I hope next week will be better. With Izzy having to drill a hole in the guy's head, I can't to see how she handles that.

And can Alex and Addison please get it on...and SOON! Everytime they see each other, they look like they are about to jump each other's bones. They are gonna be smokin' hot when they do get together.

• Administrator

I thought the episode was really good. I didn't see the previews so I didn't know what to expect.

Mike, Meredith just asked the little girl to bring over the supplies and equipment because she couldn't let go of the guy's leg. It's not like the little girl assisted in the actual procedure.

When Meredith fell in the water, I actually said, "Oh no!" LOL I love my Meredith. :wub:

• Members

I know this isn't "Passions," but is anyone else feeling that Meredith is somehow psychic? That she has a "connection?" Let's be honest, the last "Grey's" BIG TICKET story, "code black," she dreamed that she, Izzy and Yang were showering together...well, the hospital blew up and in the end of part II, she was showering with those women. Now, what do we see? She feels like drowning in the beginning...now the [!@#$%^&*] is falling in the ocean! It's just NOT a coincidence. I seriously think, even if Shonda doesn't go 'there,' that Meredith has the proverbial "Third Eye."

• Members

ITA King. I haven't watched been able to watch Grey's in a few weeks, and was really excited about this episode, but it was a huge let down. I have no idea how that guy got under the car? It's not like it fell on him. And the makeup on that woman was bad. Just totally lacked the emotion I've seen in other Grey's episodes.

That little girl was UBER annoying. She reminded me of the girl in "The Bad Seed"....only way lamer.

• Members

I agree, sugarland. That girl was very annoying. I watched Grey's with a bunch of people, and we were all very disappointed.

Toups, the girl was standing there STARING at the procedure the whole time.

Not to mention, I am so sick of being beaten over the head with the episodes' themes anymore. Firstly, we have Meredith telling us what the theme is in the beginning. Then, we have the Meredith not being able to deal with her mom, the girl not being able to find her mom, and the mom not being able to find the son. Ummm, we get it. Thanks.

• Members

Fantastic episode IMO. Just enough shock and humanity put together.

Um, Scandinavian Star anyone? Big accidents do happen on ferries. It's easy to drag out a ferryboat accident to three episodes... make it explode into a huge fire and you've got yourself two episodes just there.

She asked to help get a thing, it's not like she sutured him up.

And Shonda's said she doesn't follow the television rules (in her blog).

• Members

The little girl isn't deaf because she would respond when Meredith said things to her. I remember when she told the little girl to turn around and not look and then later, Mer asked her to turn back around because she needed her help and she did. I think she's just scared and doesn't know where her mother is. SHe just shut down. That's why she went and found Meredith when the paramedic told her to stand still until he came back to get her.