Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Administrator

Of course they're not going to kill off Meredith. You can't off the "Grey" in "Grey's Anatomy." That would be totally insane.

That was nice of NBC to loan Kyle Chandler to ABC. I was shocked by the ending.

I hated Izzie's "I believe" speech too. What was up with that?

Loved the entire cast being there for one character at the end. It's really an amazing ensemble.

The last 10 minutes was so emotional.....my throat was very dry....almost cried....but didn't. I love my Meredith. :wub:

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OH, dear GOD, no!!! I don't want another Mary Alice situation. That works ONLY for "Desperate Housewives," thankyaverymuch!!!

Meredith, while I hated her last year for being such an unsympathetic drunken slut, MUST LIVE!!

Please, Shonda! Don't be stupid!!! DON'T kill of Grey, or I bet A LOT of people will storm ABC studios! Just you watch!! We will NOT take this lying down.

• Members

Meredith ain't dying. Next weeks episode title is "Some Kind of Miracle" ;)

And...

All of the original interns along with Wilson, Pickens Jr, and Washingon, all have multi year contracts.

Highlight for the person that supposedly dies....

=====>Meredith does "die" but will be revived and her mother Ellis will be the permanent death.<=====

Via Kristin @ E!Online

• Members

Excellent episode last night!

As much as I've hated Meredith in the past, I did get choked up at her "death".

I for one loved Izzie's "I believe" speech. It was all about hope and how she knew they could overcome adversity, including George's rushed marriage to Callie. To me, that doesn't make her shallow since George got married out of grief instead of out of love and Izzie is the only one of his friends to see that.

As for the little girl, I still say she was traumatized by the accident and that's the reason she didn't speak. Now that she's been reunited with her mother, there is nothing else to read into it.

• Members

I also liked the I Believe speech. And the fact that she threw the Callie thing in there seemed kind of right, I don't know, it gelled with this group, it's the kind of thing that they do LOL. Callie has been acting like a snob lately so I hope that changes for George's sake. Anyways, fricken good show. The emotions were riveting.

• Members

Ghost? How is he a ghost? He's not a ghost. A ghost would be if she saw him standing there... he's an after-person. Someone did die. Meredith did. But people have died and come back to live... Only takes a few seconds, but it has happened.

The thing about Shonda Rimes is, the woman has balls. She could go there, and I belive, survive it. She's not afraid to break television rules.

I'm actually not reading spoilers, but I think either Ellis or McDreamy will really DIE-DIE but Meredith will DIE-LIVE.

I love George and Callie together, but I get Izzie's rant about it. She's terrified of losing her best friend. She belives he's made a mistake because in her mind, Callie's not right for George, she's not good enough for him (in that "no-one's-gonna-be-good-enough-for-your-best-friend" kinda way).

Edited by Pest Spray

• Members

If Meredith had woken up still intubated with the doctors standing around her, I would agree with you. But, I don't call him a ghost because Meredith woke up in another realm (purgatory, maybe?) where she was alone with just Pink Mist guy and Denny. Are they now angels or spirits? Is this a hallucination? We don't really know.