• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator

Last night's episode rocked.

I've always been a fan of Ellen/Meredith since the first episode, so I was quite happy to see her get good material. She was excellent in those scenes with Kate Burton.

Can someone explain to me how the woman's blood(?) was toxic? I just've missed the explanation.

• Members

I loved this episode! It was shocking and fast-paced. I thought it was great. It was weird seeing Meredith front burner again. She's been in the background lately. I did not LOVE George's dad's death. Something about it for me just didn't work. It may have been the music? I don't know. So, the last few epi's have been meh for me. But I think Grey's is definitely back. Looking forward to next week. It looks INTENSE!

I am thinking it is a terrorist attack, maybe?

Edited by King

• Members

You guys aren't the only ones a little bored.

But Dempsey, 41, is growing tired of playing doctor — even though he’s got three more seasons left in his six-year contract.

“Things are going well, but I’m not satisfied,” he says. “I don’t think the character is going to change that much. Shonda Rhimes has created a great show. And I’m contributing to that and have benefited from that profoundly. And she’s benefited by being smart enough to cast me when no one else did. [it’s] been a great opportunity, but it’s not the end-all, be-all of where I want to go.”

Sounds like he is a little over it. It's from an interview in DETAILS magazine.

• Members

I had not watched much Grey's since November because I found the beginning of this season to be such a let down after last year's powerhouse. Thursday's episode has got me hooked again. I absolutely loved Meredith and Ellis. Oh my god. I didn't know Ellen Pompeo had it in her to make Meredith likable for me but wow those were amazing scenes and hopefully the show will give Ellen much more meaty material like she got in this episode. It was by far the best episode I've seen this season. Great pace, great storylines. I am excited about Grey's Anatomy again :)

And Addison and Alex would be hot! I love the lustful looks they are giving each other. Its effin hot!

• Members

Great show tonight and what a cliffhanger!

I totally was not expecting Meredith to fall into the ocean.

And that pregnant woman Alex saved. The way she kept looking at him. I know her face was deformed/smashed, but it struck me a very creepy, almost like she was looking into his soul. I guess it's just the connection she feels since he saved her?

I don't think I've ever seen that many extras on a show before, it looked so real.

Grey's Anatomy is BACK!

• Members

Excellent episode last night!

I think that the pregnant woman was looking into Alex's eyes for a human connection amid the chaos.

Is is bad that I was happy to see Meredith fall into the ocean? :P I have a feeling that she will emerge from the water reborn next week.

I wonder if Izzie's patient dies, which seems likely, if she will have a breakdown since she still blames herself for Denny's death.

I can't wait for Thursday!

• Members

WOW, Greys is really the best show on television. Through out the whole episode I knew it couldn't just last for one eppy. I had a feeling she would fall over but wasn't too sure, that was awesome! I hope those babies make it. This episode was just brilliant. What good TV is made up of.