Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Members

I thought it was a pretty good as well, don't mind Derek being an A-hole - Dempsey played him well. My only minor complaint is the cheque - too cutesy and unrealistic by half. Never mind Izzy being dumb enough to post it on the fridge, if she were my roommate I'd drag her down to the bank, kicking and screaming, by her ear if necessary, and I'd enlist the help of the other roommates. Minor complaint nonetheless.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't blame Izzie for not depositing the check; it's final. It means actually being fine and accepting what's happened to Denny and moving on. She's not emotionally there yet.

I think Derek was pissy because he realized that not only was his marriage not as great as he thought, but Addie tried to replace him so easily with Mark.

You would think if Meredith really loved Derek, she would have been able to tell how upset he was before she told him about Finn. Also, she shouldn't have waited to tell him if she really loves him and wants to be with him. She should have told him as soon as she saw him again after Finn left. What a whiny moron!

I'm with you, Greg, about TR! It's so refreshing to have a gay actor come out while his show is on the air, unlike say Richard Chamberlain who waited until he retired. I've always loved George and now I have even more reason. :D

• Members

Toadstool, PLEASE don't say that! THe BIGGEST thing I'm worried about on this show right now, the thing that keeps ME up at nights, is that Izzy's check will get torn, thrown away or otherwise ruined beyond repair, so that she can't deposit it. And that is NOT the story I want for this trailer girl. She deserves that money!!

• Members

I love this show.

Bailey freaking rocked it last night. I wish we got to see more of the M&M.

I'm an Alex fan this season, he's brutally honest and calls people out on there sh*t.

Was the actor playing the father with the breast cancer wife, the same actor who plays Marc on Ugly Betty?

I hope nobody ever leaves the show, because the dynamic between the cast is irreplaceable.

• Members

That's what I mean. Honestly, who in real life would ever treat such a large cheque with such a cavalier attitiude?

If you were her friend, wouldn't you grab the stooopid "see you next tuesday" and drag her to the bank? I suggest this will be an upcoming episode. The cheque will go missing, Fat Chick will get blamed for it (she gets blamed for everything), and will turn up and all of Izzy's roommates will force her to deposit it, in a zany off the wall way.

Predicatable.

But again, my one (very very) small complaint. If I'd written it, I'd have had the cheque already deposited by Izzy and her agonizing over wherther she should donate it to the hospital.

• Members

I've been liking Meredith alot more this season then of any other season of Grey's. I don't know why. I just find that she seems to be alot warmer lately. Ellen is doing something right I don't know if she finally laid off the botox this season but it seems she is actually acting and she seems to be doing a better job then season 2.

She was horriable season 2 alright and a little green in season 1 but much better this season IMO. I find myself liking her more and more lately.

I wish she would of picked Finn. I liked the actor and thought he was cute and It would have been nice if she would of picked him but he got screwed over. I'm not understanding Derrick at all this season. He is everywhere.

He goes from wanting Meredith to stepping aside from her and then from apaethtic all in under three episodes and it makes no sense. I hate how out of no where they mentionmed that Derrick hurt her when it wasn't even mentioned back in season 2. We just got a brief i'm sorry and we allm moved on so I don't see how that could have been such a big pivitol change in his desicion.

I'm not caring at all for the Burke story or Christina. I feel she has become isolated from the group way too much. She seems to detached from the rest of the cast. George's story for me goes no where. Cali and George's flip flopping isn't interesting and Sloan going into complicate the relationship even more does nothing for me.

What will Addison do? Will she leave? Will she forgive Mark? Will they run away together? Mildly interested. Ditto with Izzie's story.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It was new and it was pretty good.

Loved George pretending to be Christina...'McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie....that McBastard.' :lol:

:wub: George

I'm loving Addison and Alex a lot more this season. Enjoyed their scenes

I love Meredith & Derek but I'm getting tired of this merry-go-round...I really hope Meredith doesn't hook up with McSteamy :( Really hope they don't go there

• Members

George...OMG has to be the cutest thing EVER!! I finally love how they've allowed him and Meredith to break up, which redeems her somewhat in my book. And the role reversal...him as Cristina and Meredith as Izzy was hilarious.

QUOTE of the NIGHT: "McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie...that McBastard."

LOVE IT!!!

Plus Callie, "Did you just call me a pig?" LOL!!!!

So I didn't really know that Derek and McSteamy had such a deep rooted friendship like they did. And what is up with everyone wanting to bang him?? Addison, McDreamy's sister(s) apparently, Callie, perhaps Meredith...hhmm....

And oh Cristina, she is turning into the nuMeredith...treating the OR like it belongs to her and poor Bailey :(

Next week is the episode that prompted the fight....after the camping shoot.

• Members

I loved last nights episode, but why would McSteamy go after Meredith if he is longing for his friendship with Derek to be back to the way it was? Doesn't he realize that screwing Meredith would just cause more issues between himself and Derek?

Oh and McSteamy is definately a nympho

• Members

I don't think there's anything going to go on with Mark and Mer, I think he will though try to use her to get back his friendship with Derek. Like if he is friends with her and makes her see may be he's not that bad (he kind of is though) then Derek may soften.

Mer and Derek seem to be moving into this more adult phase of their relationship. Especially with Derek finally declaring he loves her and her giving him his space.