Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm over Cristina with Burke!! That scene near the end with Cristina and George was awesome!! That whole "Club" thing she did broke my heart, again because my father is gone and that is how I feel. I'm over Burke....blah...I think that the off screen drama is bleeding through and I am O-V-E-R! Him!!

• Members

I felt so bad for George and his family. That was sad when they took his father off life support. I'm loving ADDISEX (Adison and Alex). She makes him seem so nice and...human like. I sure didn't expect to learn that Addison aborted McSteamy's baby. And I too am over Christina and Burke. And I may be in the minority, but I HATE Mer/Der. They do NOTHING for me.

Next weeks show looks good from the previews.

Edited by a2sassy

• Members

I am over Christina with Burke, as well. I am so sick of Burke being so miserable and a big c**t all the time! If Shonda is trying to make him a carbon copy of Dr. what's his name from E.R.'s early days, then she has succeeded admirably.

I thought George's dad's death was kind of a let down. It lacked a big impact for me.

• Members

Okay I have been thinking about this since Thursday...Addison said she would have had a baby last week...so that would put the conception around April...was McSteamy even around then?? And did Addison act like she cheated on Derek again???

• Members

Okay I have been thinking about this since Thursday...Addison said she would have had a baby last week...so that would put the conception around April...was McSteamy even around then?? And did Addison act like she cheated on Derek again???

• Members

You have to remember that the show season premiers picks right up where the season finale ended. Therefore, it now makes sense that Addison said what she said. She was talking about when she and McSteamy were still in NYC because she said he went out and bought a Yankee's outfit for the baby.

• Members

I needed a few days to process my thoughts because I was so upset by George's father's death. I became a member of the Dead Dad's Club 9 years ago and this episode had me crying from start to finish. Christina's line to George at the end was just so true for anyone's who has lost a parent.

I loved how Bailey would have let Izzy in on the surgery if her motivation for donating the money wasn't her personal involvement with the patient. It showed how Izzy still hasn't learned from Denny's death that she can't get emotionally invested again, even if Izzy doesn't see it yet.

I'm excited about Addison & Alex's kiss. I can't wait for this to develop into something more!

I'm now over Christina/Burke too, at least in part because Isaiah Washington is imo the world's biggest a-hole. I hope he gets fired ASAP.