Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You would think not, but let's face it: she was down there in the water WAY too long.

But let's forget about that for a second: I thought we were going to get a conclusion to the whole story behind that freaky little girl. But hermom found her and that was it. I thought someone in this VERY thread hinted there was more to the story?! There's not!@ We'll never know if she's deaf or mute or just a mean little [!@#$%^&*]!

Shonda? I am LIVID!

• Members

Wow this show just continues to amaze me. IA with ABC hyping it up but I guess they have to since it is sweeps and all, but seriously I don't think they need to b/c the show is just amazing. The character dynamics are what drive this show, it's them that make these events seem so amazing (unlike ER, IMO). The show delivered IMO.

• Members

The mnake up on Meredith was amazing. I see people like that all the time... die! I wonder if they are going to do an entire death thing with her? You can't pronounce someone dead until you bring them back to normal temperatures so maybe that is where the show is going... Or maybe she's dying? (LOL. not). Good drama here though!!

• Members

Meredith looked like death walking. Great show. I guess I can't believe anything Kristin from E! says anymore she said that someone would die this episode and the next and that denny wouldn't come back as a ghost/twin/in flashbacks, well he came back as a ghost. Kristin also said a big event would happen that could make or break the show. I'm really starting to think they are going to kill the Grey in Grey's anatomy, her life was already threatened last season would they do the same thing with the same result? I'm having doubts, and maybe Kristin got 1 out of 3 things right.

I really don't want Meredith to die, she's the heart of the show. But this is abc, so they don't give a F U C K.

• Members

I thought the last 15 minutes were fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rest was blah.

Tonight's proved what Grey's does best...and gimmicks and big disasters are just not it - at least not anymore. The last ten minutes of scenes were CHILLING. And heartbreaking.

I doubt Meredith will die, but Pompeo can easily stay on the show if she does. She can just narrate from heaven. ;)

• Members

Eh, I still don't think Meredith is going to die, especially after reading the title of the next episode. But her makeup tonight was awesome.

Izzy got on my nerves with her little "I believe.." speech especially when she told George she thought it was a mistake to marry Callie. There is a time and place and that was defintely not the time nor the place. She proves once again how incredibly shallow she is. :rolleyes:

Edited by JinkiesP