Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Members

Well, yeah, Helen Keller could have predicted Ellis' death.

The season's overall theme is death of loved ones.

Izzy - Denny

George - Dad

Dith - Ellis

I also think Burke is going to die and then complete the cycle, giving Christina the death of her loved one, even though she's already mentioned her dead father.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

As for Thursday's episode it wasn't as heartstopping as last Thursday, but still really good. The ending was really surprising when Meredith was "dead", but I doubt she's actually going to die. I'm really glad Izzie's suspension/probation is up too. Pretty good.

• Members

I disagree. I Found it to be a really powerful episode. I really can't stand Izzy. This started from the end of last season for me. Glad that Callie didn't smack her up, because then that would've given Izzy a reason to bad-talk Callie to George. Though I am annoyed of Izzy and not really a Izzy/Denny fan, I still loved the end with the two of them. All the actors blew me away in this episode. It even managed to make me care about Derek. Extra-big shout-outs to the portrayers of Meredith, Christina, Chief, Burke and Bailey.

I was having my problems with the show this season but since the buildup to George's dad's death, I have been hooked.

• Members

I had a feeling it would be meredith's mom who died, but I have to say this, "WHO THE HELL CARES." This character was on like 5 times total, it was a huge letdown, they acted as if a main character would die. I'm sorry but fans just weren't that invested in Meredith's mom, she wasn't on long enough for us to really care. The episode was very anticlimatic, but it wasn't a terrible episode.

Edited by Kanewomen2005

• Members

I thought it was cool that Meredith and the spirits were walking the halls of the hospital. That scene at the end where Izzie & Denny sensed each other had me bawling.

I also cried when Christina entered Meredith's room and started crying, probably because she never shows emotions like that. I loved how the first thing she said to Meredith was that she's engaged to Burke. It seemed like she just had to get it out in case anything else happened to Mer.

I wasn't feeling Derek's pain as much. I'm not sure if it was the writing or the acting.

I disagree about Callie & Izzie, though. I thought Callie was cruel to point out how everyone close to Izzie dies and was hoping Izzie would slap her.

• Members

She was from the episode about the train accident. I think it was called "Into You Like a Train." She and an older black guy were attached by a steel rod that had penetrated through both of them and the docs could only save one. Her injuries were worse, so she knew she was going to die when the doctors pulled the two of them apart.