Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator

The cast of "Private Practice" rocks and they have great chemistry with each other, especially Kate Walsh and Tim Daly.

Love seeing Paul Adelstein (Cooper) doing comedy, much different from his Prison Break role.

I'm not sure about airing the spinoff after Grey's is a good idea - 2 hours of medical dramas? I think ABC will air Football Wives after Grey's and the spinoff after Dancing With The Stars.

• Members

How should I put this....

I think the spin-off will be good, but the way they introduced the spin-off, the characters, and the spin-off in context of the show on Thursday was awful.

Back to the good stuff...which was Grey's...I was so shocked they killed off the step-mother! I am looking forward to Meredith and Derek breaking up. It's obviously coming, and it's so needed!

Edited by King

• Members

I thought the spinoff was pretty good..I love the cast, and i'll definitely watch..But Greys bored me to tears last night...and then finally in the last 10 minutes they kill off Merideth's step-mom...I didn't think that was needed..They just killed her mother, why must they torture Merideth like that...Honestly, 2 hours was just to long for the spin-off and greys with not that much excitement to fill the time...It just seemed like a lot of filler...

• Members

I'm pissed that she was killed off too, it seemed like such a stupid thing to do; and I hope they don't just gloss over it happening....

I liked the cast for Private Practice, especially Amy Brenneman and Tim Daily. The California scenes flowed really well, the regular Grey's scenes not so much......

Edited by Rhiannon

• Members

Seems I'm the odd man out. I HATED Addison's adventures in California.

I have an unexplained hate for Taye Diggs, so that didn't help.

I watched the first ten minutes and started FF'ing when TherapyGirl started crying in the car. It seemed too forced/contrived/cliched/annoying. And they're even MORE self absorbed than the Seattle Grace gang.

YAY! to Meredith getting slapped.