Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Members

The second episode was CLASSIC GREY'S ANATOMY. Funny, touching, brilliant.... The scene were Bailey hits Alex and reprimands him was exquisite. VERY well written.

The third episode was good too and the ending with George and Callie gave me the goosebumps.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I felt bad for callie, that girl has been stressed for a while now. I wouldn't be suprised if she had a nervous breakdown or something. An I have to say that GA is definantly missing something I realized what it was last night kate walsh and Isaiah Washington(you might not have liked him but he was a good actor). I think they are trying to have callie and McSteamy take their place its really not working, they just aren't as good as IW and KW. I didn't realize how many lackluster actors they had minus bailey, the chief, Izzie, alex(although he gets very little material) and chang.

• Members

He's just honest....but yeah he can be a jerk. I still love him though. George is a weak and annoying person. Izzie can have him if thats what shes looking for.

To be honest I wasn't surprised that he didn't pass his test last year and had to repeat.

It kills me that KW AND IW are missing from this show. It just feels like Grey's is a double amputee victim....

That being said I really need DVR. I've missed the last 2 episodes due to work. Are the ratings for Grey's still good?

• Members

I hate Izzy and George together, why they still are forcing this pairing is crazy to me. Also the not putting Meredith and Derek together and just leaving them there.

It makes this show stale when they don't have any movement forward for these characters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Izzy and George still suck together. An I'm sick of derek and meredith going back and forth. When is Joshua jackson coming on? I really hope he is for Izzy to get her out of this awful storyline with george. An they mentioned Burke like 10 times tonight, did shonda write today's script?lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...