• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I think Loretta could be a shoe in for the Guest Actress emmy next year. She has brought me to tears a few times...She's great.

Same here! I saw the first few minutes in this previes thing...WOW it's intense. And the musical element really seems to work well. I think this could be an unexpected hit.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

WHat an interesting finale. It was very different. Greys usually does BIG finales (Addison arriving, Dennys death/izzy quits/merder sex, Burke leaving Cristina, Callie & Erica/The house of candles/Alex & Izzy, George & Izzy flatlining and meeting in hospital heaven, The shootout) and this one was kinda... like a normal episode. A lot of big stuff happened, but more early on and were simi-resolved by episodes end.

I do not blame Derek at ALL for questioning Meredith as a mother considering she doesnt know right from wrong, but i totally see her side in it too ("i dont see the world as right and wrong" or whatever was a great line). Plus, The Chief took ownership as he did pressure into it. Her going home to an empty house with a baby was sad though. I am mostly sad at the Mer/Alex friendship hitting such a rough patch because they have always been there for eachother and are my favorite friendship of the show.

EDIT: Found the quote “Because I don’t think that things are simply right or wrong. Things are more complicated than that. This is more complicated than that. It’s complicated that it was Adele and Richard. It’s complicated that we have a drug in a box that could help her. There’s nothing simple about that. I am very sorry that I messed everything up but I would do it again.”

Cristina being pregnant is very interesting. Im glad they stuck true to her character and her not wanting it, loved her lines about not hating kids but not wanting to be a mother. I totally get Owen tough. I totally see his side. He is right, they are married and while this is in the end her choice its something worth talking about. I am kinda glad he kicked her out and i hope she does end the pregnancy and they break up.

I felt bad for Alex. He fucked up and he knows it, and he genuinely feels bad for it. I love that April got the promotion, though i bet it will be like Callie and short lived. Loved Bailey, her boyfriend, and the subplot with the families of the crash.

Question, i missed a lot the past two seasons... can anyone break down what everyones job/specialty is? is Alex strictly in peeds now?

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

I definitely felt like this is the weakest finale thus far. It actually didn't feel like a finale at all. Of course I'll still watch next season, but I felt like there was nothing really "bringing me" back to it. Although I am enjoying this controversial Cristina/Owen drama.

JackPeyton, I also loved that quote! And I'm actually not sure about the jobs...I think Alex is usually on Peds, but then I see him other places occasionally too. You never know who's doing what at Seattle Grace. lol!

• Members

I dont think it was weak. It was a very strong episode and showed Greys doesnt need to rely on stunts. It was emotionaly packed. But its just compared to Meredith as the other womanm Izzy quitting, The shhoting (one of the most emotional events in modern TV, IMHO) and George/Izzy's death (mostly cuz u didnt know if they would be back) i expected an event.

I really hope Christina has the abortion. Anything else is not true to her.

And the quote is so good and powerful because Merediths mom died of this. Meredith might get this down the line.