Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Members

What Callie was about to say was not right but Izzy provoked her. Izzy needs to know how to shut up. Just because she doesn't like Callie, she doesn't have to rile her up and badmouth her to George. She should keep her opinions to herself, even if she feels differently. She is holding on to this dislike of Callie so much that she is alienating her best friend George. When George walked out on Izzy, all of the people I was watching with all said the same thing. "I don't feel sorry for her."

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wasn't surprised when Meredith lived. I do think they could of gotten more story though if she had died. Denny did say these people would break if she died and I thought it would be more interesting watching them put there lives back together.

My Izzy hatred grows with every episode. Shallow hateful b!tch is all I can think of anymore when they show Izzy. :rolleyes:

Christina was alright. She finally acted human. :)

So do I have to wait sixty days now for some hot Addison and Alex Sex? Damn you, Sloan! :D

Edited by JinkiesP

• Members

Wow, count me in for a MAJOR disagreement with those who didn't enjoy the episode.

"Grey's," last night, proved to me why people don't need drugs. They have "Grey's."

I mean, NO show has been more emotional, funny, heartbreaking and poignant in JUST ONE HOUR than last night's show.

And to those who weren't affected by Meredith's mommy dying, think again. It's powerful and devastating because EVERYONE knows they weren't on good terms, and finally, mother and daughter have found closure.

The line, "You are ANYTHING but ordinary" gave me [!@#$%^&*] CHILLS, people!

I died at that moment. And, like Meredith, was revived.

It was SO POWERFUL!!!

I'm not a Denny/Izzy fan but damn, that ending was HOT. And sweet. And tragic!!!

DEAR GOD, THIS SHOW IS SO PERFECT!!!

BEST ONE HOUR of dramedy all season long. BAR NONE!!!

• Members

I was SO disappointed by last night's show. It was just so..BLAH.

I used to hate Christina, but Izzy has taken over that role. If she doesn't like Callie, fine, but she needs to respect the fact that George loves her and she's his wife.

I knew Meredith wasn't gonna die and I guess that's why I couldn't get invested in the eppy. I knew weeks ago that Ellis was gonna die.

This "BIG" 3 week even was a total letdown. The only eppy I really liked was the second one of the three.

• Members

I am SO not liking Izzy right now....she has NO right to talk to George like that about Callie. Even if he is grieving

his father and maybe realizes later on down the line he made a mistage in marrying Callie, right now she is what he needs. I just think Izzy

is jealous George has someone else now.

Last nights episode was ok, I was glad to see Meredith finally realize her life WAS worth living and wanted to be with Derek. And it was great

to have Denny back to help her realize that. And the fact that Ellis told Meredith she was *anything but ordinary* before she died was good,

Meredith needed that in order to move on.

• Members

I think it was the writing because I really felt it last week, he was so lost. This week, he was written very disjointed, as if they wouldn't allow him to give into the pain and that is weird. I know its Doctor protocal to keep on despite what happens but when it comes to a situation like that, it is strange to see someone have to suck it up and keep going.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

So I wonder if this Cardiothorasic (sp) doctor who wanted to marry Christina has been brought in to replace Burke?

Loved the George and Callie scenes as well, who would have thought she was a millionairre?

I hope Mare Whinningham stays around for a while, She and Pompeo have great chemistry, and it looks like Meridith is more comfortable with her stepmom than she was with her real mother.

Seriously.....Grey's puts all other primetime shows to shame (except Brothers & Sisters ;))

• Members

George and Izzy are cute, I think. And they were hilarious. It's a natural step to go there. I am glad they did.

I just couldn't believe it when George told Callie Izzy is a blonde, supermodel and would never go for him and then he called her curvey! Oy!!! I love Callie!

• Members

I've always loved George & Izzie's friendship and I just hope this doesn't ruin it. I'm hoping it turns out George was too drunk to perform so he can divorce Callie before getting involved with Izzie (I know it's probably just wishful thinking).

I felt really bad for Meredith that her father didn't even know that was a picture of her. That had to hurt.

So, Christina's relationship with Burke is just following her MO of getting involved with a mentor. Interesting. It seems like she has a father fetish. I hope the conflict this causes is the way the show writes out Burke.