Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love Izzie this season... not seeing the hate, she doesn't like Callie and she's acting on it, can definitely relate. I also agree with Mike she is grieving and is entitled but I don't think she's being ruined at all. Not so sure about Izzie and George but it was still a lot of fun to watch. GA is really just putting other shows to shame with its constant deliverance of excellent drama.

• Members

Great episode. I really, really feel bad for Callie, and I hope she goes nuts on George when she finds out! Those Derrick/Meredith scenes at the end were so cute. Interesting to see Christina agreeing to go through with the wedding..

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Which one is he EricaKane??

And yes I am so in love with the spinoff cast!! Amy Brennaman!! Tim Daly!! Taye Diggs!!!! Amazingly smoking cast!!! Plus a little six degrees stuff but Amy B. was on Judging Amy with Tim's sisters multiple Emmy award winning actress Tyne Daly!!!

I love both these shows!!!

• Members

I love the new spin off. I am laughing and smiling. The whole cast rocks.

Wow Tim can kiss, I am using Tongue. I love it.

The girls sitting in the waiting room waiting for the boy to walk through. Who has not done that.

This show is going to rock.

• Members

Oh hell no!!!! I can't believe they wrote that...DAMN!!! That was some crazy [!@#$%^&*], I knew it was coming the entire episode and I knew how it would happen or at least I thought I knew.

I just wish Meredith hadn't been so happy or so it seemed like afterwards in the scenes with Alex and Izzy. Just WOW! I can't believe that happened and I can't believe that I felt sorry for Meredith.