Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Members

That's what it looked like to me.

She's a big hypocrite. She was happy to do the complicated surgeries and help Burke cover his secret.

She WANTED him to depend on her. When he tried on his own she turned him in.

-George was phenomenal. Izzie was out of line.

And I'm getting a lesbian vibe from Erica Kahn. :huh:

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

WorldTurns, I'm getting that SAME vibe about Erica Kahn. But her role is limited, right? So I doubt they'll explore her very obvious lesbian nature.

As for Christina, I really couldn't tell why she tattled on Burke. It could go either way...personally, I think the fact that Burke was willing to do the surgery on his own was enough to get to her and make her realize the patient's life is in the now sub-par Preston Burke's hands. I really feel that she did it for the right reasons.

• Members

I really liked the twins storyline. Loved George, Izzy and Alex being all snarky with Christina. I think I missed an epiosde what happened when George was being called 007? :huh:

Are they really going to go there with Izzy and McNympho? :blink: While Izzy truely gets on my nerves I don't want her hooking up with Sloan.

As for Mere, she is more like her mother than what she thinks. So cold, when she told her stpmother that she wasn't her family but its ok to have a crazy mom that clearly never wanted her. :blink: So the sister has absolutely no idea Meredith exists? Or she exists but doesn't work at the hospital? I would like that matter to be clarified.

I want to see more of Addison and Alex. Hottest almost couple on TV in my book right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Same here. As soon as Burke got tired of her ordering him and everyone else around, now all of a sudden he is a danger. She was happy to get all the perks of being involved with him, happy to order resident doctors around and keep them out of surgeries, but the minute she got her feelings hurt, she gave him up.