Jericho: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I really enjoyed tonight's show. At last we are getting closer to the truth about Hawkins and I love his character more and more. His daughter is one cool girl. I'll bet she is back to help her dad.

The Marines in town was weird. It just further confuses me about what this is really all about. At first, their explanation sort of made sense, but since it was a fabrication, then it's all up in the air again. I couldn't believe that they were marched out of town without any way to defend themselves or supplies. That was pretty grusome.

So, does anyone know who will be killed?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I watched the last episode and thought is was a very good episode. April died. It was so sad and very sweet the way it was written and played out. The new town drunk Arab doctor had to tend to her and Mimi and Bonnie worked side by side at the hospital and learned a new respect for each other....loved that part. The men left leaving their loved ones behind to hold down the fort. It was poignant. I just loved the whole show.

• Members

Did you SEE??????????? Did you see about Hawkins at the very end??????????? Oh, I do love Hawkins and his daughter is one awesome girl, too. Tonight's episode was so good. Gotta love Gail Green and Johnston, too. They are such good people. Can you just see what it would be like after such devastation. All towns and cities need to have drills and plans for such major catastrophes. There simply cannot be too much preparedness. Think the Katrina debacle and that was only one place where disaster plans failed. Just imagine that all across the country.

• Members

Tonight's episode was really good!! I am still not sure what to think about Hawkins...I'm very concerned and my favorite character is Mimi!! I wish they would expand her storyline and the deaf girl more! Oh the chicken stuff was hilarious!!

• Members

I agree. The bonding of Mimi and Bonnie is really special. Last week was so great and revealed how this all came about and what Hawkins is there for. I figured he had to be a good guy but wondered how it got to this. Forgot the bald actors name, but he is a fine performer so I'm looking forward to his role in this story even though it seems like an evil one. Spoiler codes if you don't want to know

• Members

Tonight's show was one of the most exciting. I'm thoroughly hooked now. If you like this show, it's in the final three episodes for the season so you need to watch. Things are moving very fast at heartpounding speed.

I love Jake and Hawkins together. Great team.

• Members

So glad you posted here Jean!! OYE!! I've been worked up about the VT stuff...

Tonight was really good!! This show is the new Lost and I hope it has a good strong run...people need to take notice of it!!

Hawkins and Jake are so good together and really Pamela Reed can do no wrong in my eyes. I love her!!

• Members

Jericho was smashing again tonight. I simply love Hawkins. Jake and Eric were great as brothers and I think that I'm starting to enjoy two of the new men, but don't remember their names.....the good guys LOL. That girl, she was with the Ranger group that came through Jericho a few weeks back. I had the feeling she'd be back as she developed a rapport with Jake. She said she was about ready to turn her thesis in when the bombs cam. I guess she was working on her doctorate but in what field? That will be interesting to learn. Love that Gail and Mary are starting to bond. I had to laugh at Emily saying she'd call a barroom fight with them even. Strong women. I do hope this show gets picked up for another season for sure.

• Members

OMG! I love this show...where's my girl Jean?? Shout out honey...what did you think??

- I love the guy who plays Jonah...he is so HOT!! I love it!!

- The woman is alive and that flag next week looks weird!

- There was so much drama and suspense in this episode and next week looks even better!!!!

- Rush season one to DVD please!!!

• Members

OMG, I can't believe I forgot to post. The show was awesome. I can't believe how exciting it has become and don't even know yet if it will be back for Season Two. Does anyone? (Note: Found on Wiki While the producers seem confident of a second season [6], no official announcement has been made by CBS, and none is expected until the network's fall lineup is announced in mid-May.)

I simple love Gail and Johnston Green. They are very strong as the core family leaders. In fact, I was thinking this could be Dallas set in a post Atomic bombing LOL, and they are the Ewings. Seeing how Eric and Sue Ellen oh, I mean Mary met each other and Gail was watching, that was so touching to me.

What about the teen power hungrey Dale Turner?

Looks like Emily and her dad are on some terms of reconciliation. Love is definitely there. Where is Peter? I forgot what happened with him.

I was looking for Hawkins to be after the bald man but disappointed that nothing happened with that this week. If that fellow is going to play a big part, he will cost big bucks and so that could be what comes up next season if it's back. We won't have long to wait (hopefully).

My favorite part was Grey asking Johnston for help.

Archived