Jericho: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure which pairing I like best yet. Jake and Emily or Jake and Heather. Heather was missing in last night's episode along with pregnant wife of Jake's brother.

I have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of Jonah. Most likely, the town is going to suspect him of shooting Mitch. I still can't believe Dale did that. LOL!

As for the people coming for Hawkins. My guess is that he's working for some government agency. It looked like he was going to tell them where he was, but then his wife's words about him taking off all the time got to him and he might have been trying to buy more time to stay with his family before he has to go off again.

• Members

Um...why didn't any of you guys come up and slap me upside the head and tell me what a great show this was!!?????

I thought it would be dumb and weird, but OMG!! I've spent the last two nights glued to my computer screen watching the whole season to date on Innertube!!!! I love it!!!

Pamela Reed is one of my faves....

The girls who play Emily and Heather are so cute...

And OMG!! If my world ever nearly ends, I want someone that looks like Skeet Ulrich to be there protecting me...enough said...end of story!! LOL!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I just started watching this show on-line and have just viewed epi no. 4 I think...the one where the airplanes are flying overhead.

My thoughts so far, that this is a test to see how an average community would react in a real fallout situation. Hawkins and Jake both seem to be there for a reason. Hawkins is calling the shots for the TV feeds and Jake is doing what he has been trained to do but doesn't seem to be in on the actual test plan. I think the rest of American is completely unaware of what is going on in Jericho as well as Jericho is completely unaware of what is going on everywhere else. So Emily and Jake fans, Emily's bethrothed is probably very much alive. I like Heather and Jake, at least so far.

I can hardly wait to watch the rest of the episodes and really hate that when it's picked up again, it will be a new timeframe, but that also fits in with my idea that it's just a test. We'll see.

• Members

I finished all the episodes to date and really looking forward to the new season.

It looked to me like Hawkins wife was the infiltrator. The previews looked suspicious. Hawkins knows whats going on so he either is one of the perpetrators or working for the government and that means he had prior knowledge this was going to happen.

At first, I thought it'd be an isolated incident and a practice for how an actual community would handle a real attack. Now, it's very doubtful that could be the case since they have gone out at least 90 miles.

I worry about Jonah because of all the rouges around.

Never would have dreamed Dale would kill (maybe) Mitchell. Maybe he doesn't die. Anyway it's a shocker and a double-edge sword because you can't blame him. It was kill or be killed. Drastic nevertheless.

I like that little miss yuppy is helping Dale and feeling connected to him. Bonnie seems to be going to rebel and maybe get into serious trouble. Her brother is going to be hurt, I'm afraid at the end of this.

Skeet makes this all worth watching but I love Gerald McRaney best and Kenneth Mitchell.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well, did anyone watch it LOL? I just watched it on innertube and enjoyed it. It began before the bombs toward the end picked up the last episode where Roger and the other survivors were coming into town. It didn't fill in a lot of blanks for me though about what is going on. Just had some clues of what to look for and link it up with other things, such as the mysterious woman at the very end. We know who she is but not why she is in the condition she is in. This is a really weird story.

Archived