Jericho: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. The first couple of episodes, I kinda felt sorry for her and I thought she really cared for Dale, but lately, she's become this shrewd, hustling witch. I guess it makes sense, the worse come out of people in the worst of circumstances. I also don't like the girl that Dale has been talking to, although, she's been a little less bratty and has invited Dale to stay at her home.

The next episode looks really good. It looks like The Green brothers are going to run into some trouble trying to get medicine for their father and Gray is going to question Hawkins, thinking he might have been involved in the attacks.

• Members

From TVGuide.com (Today's News: Our Take)...

Good News, Bad News for Jericho Fans

According to a CBS press release, Jericho will air repeat-free in this, its freshman season, albeit with a hitch: the drama will take a 10-week breather after staging a cliffhanger finale on Nov. 29, then return with all-new (and nothing-but-new) episodes on Feb. 21, 2007, starting with a flashback to how life was in Jericho pre-nuclear attack. During the hiatus, fans can find new, Jericho-related content at CBS.com, and streamings of episodes aired to date at Innertube.

Filling Jericho's Wednesdays-at-8 time slot during the month of December will be double helpings of The King of Queens, which premieres its ninth season on Dec. 6. As for what happens come January, when the King scales back to single-episode outings, CBS says an announcement will be made at a later date.

Alternate title for this item: "Wichitalkin' 'bout, CBS?"

• Members

Oh My Gosh. I love Jericho. Skeet Ulrich is so good. I like him & the teacher. Thanks for telling me about the morse code. Do you know it? I think that the show is trying to give hints to prople though differnt symbols. Like the morse code.SO excited that jericho is on tonight!

• Members

Heather (the teacher) better watch out for her friend, Emily. I thought Jake and Emily were about to kiss for a minute at the chapel. But it was just another vision/dream she was having. Obviously, she's still hung up on him and we might officially have the beginnings of another triangle here.

I don't know morse code, I just wait until someone on one of the message boards post the opening clue.

There's conflicting reports regarding last night's morse code message. Either it's "AM TV Surprise" as reported at Wikipedia, "AOV Surprise," or "ATV Surprise."

• Members

I agree, I like Emily and Jake together. He is smokin! Skeet is so good in this role, I really can't see anyone else in it.

I also love Hawkins. Not sure who's side he is on, but damn he is interesting. I also wish that they would make ALicia Coppola (ex Lorna AW) a series regular. I love her chemistry with Stanley. I think he's boring without her.

Next week looks sooo good. When they have the food drops, my heart dropped. And that was just the teaser

• Members

The morse code message in the opening of last night's episode was "It Begins With."

When I saw in the promos that someone was going to die, I knew it would be Gracie. It couldn't have been one of the main players and she had become kind of unlikable that last couple of episodes she popped up. Even the boy that worked for her deserted her.

I hope the the fall finale next week is really good.

• Members

Wow! Tonight's episode was a lot better than I expected. A LOT happened. I just assumed that when they taped it, they didn't know at the time that it would be a fall finale episode and that it would be just a normal episode, but fortunately I was wrong.

Let's see.

We have Dale shooting Mitchell. Didn't see that coming.

Gray became mayor. I would have sworn that Green would have eked out a win at the last second. I wonder what he'll do now and how long Gray will remain as mayor?

Just as Jake and Emily were about to kiss and forget about their respective partners, they're interrupted by the arrival of Jake's fiance and a bunch of other people to town.

Whoever Hawkins has been communicating with over the computer knows where he lives and caught him in a lie and are appear to be coming for him. Are they friend or foe?

Has Bonnie begun dating that bad boy that hopped into her truck?

We finally found out what really happened to Emily's brother and that it wasn't Jake's fault.

I'm sure I'm missing some other things, but this was a really great episode. Now, it sucks that it won't return until February. But, I love King of Queens, so I'll enjoy that until Jericho's return.

By the way, the morse code message in today's opening was "6 and ends with," which must go with last weeks message. Together, it would be "It begins with 6 and ends with..." This might continue in future episodes.

• Members

Just as Jake and Emily were about to get hot & heavy, Roger arrives - damn, I was hoping for some hot loving! :(:( Skeet Ulrich is too hot for words! B)

Yeah, great episode. Who is coming to get Hawkins?

It sucks we have to wait until February for more Jericho! :(

Archived