Jericho: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My favorite new show! :D

I'm loving the SL.

Skeet Ulrich is doing great in the lead role, and he's a hunk too(when is he gonna get his shirt off?). :D

I can't wait to see where this one goes. It certainly makes you think about the effect of a major nuclear war on the world.

• Members

"Jericho" and "Smith" are my favorite new shows. I'm really wrapped up in "Jericho." There's so many questions, especially with that guy Hawkins who seems to know a whole lot and is being very secretive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

This last episode was good. I wonder what Hawkins is up to? He seems to be a good guy, but is just keeping secrets for whatever reason. It seems like he and the mayor's son (can't think of his name) have both been in the military or at least had some kind of military like training. I want to know what he was going to tell his father, before his father said it wasn't necessary for him to know.

• Members

That would be Jake Green. Jake and Hawkins seem to be the only two characters I can remember by name. Generally, I've never been good at remembering names of characters on primetime shows, even those that I watch all the time. Yet, somehow, I can name every character and actor names of all four soaps that I watch. LOL!

Jake and Hawkins are by far the most interesting characters. Every week, I'm dying to find out more about their back stories. When Jack's father stopped him from spilling what he had been up to while away from Jericho, I wanted to yell at the TV. LOL!

If you want to get more insight into Hawkins and what he knows and been up to on his computer, check out this week's Jericho's on-line supplement, "Countdown."

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/jericho/digital.php

Also, did you know that during the opening titles of each episode, there is a different Morse code message related to that particular episode? So far, they have been:

Ep. 1 - "Jericho Pilot"

Ep. 2 - "Jericho Fallout"

Ep. 3 - "Jericho Three"

Ep. 4 - "He Knows Rob"

Ep. 5 - "There Is a Fire"

Ep. 6 - "The EMP Hits"

• Members

Thanks for the link crc. I think it's easier to remember names in daytime because we see those characters everyday for years. I found the supplement pretty chilling as I do the whole show. It's been awhile since I've thought of a nuclear attack as a real possibility, but of course it is.

I'm pretty convinced that Hawkins is a good guy, although it might be more interesting if he isn't. I wonder how he knew what was going to happen and why he didn't warn people? Maybe it was unstoppable and he didn't want to cause a panic. If he really was working for the otherside why not get out of Dodge? In fact, even if he was loyal to the US why not get his family out of Dodge, even if he wanted to stay and help himself. Unless, no where else is any safer. Maybe it's not so much a nuclear attack, as a world wide nuclear war.

I didn't know about the morse code message either. I like it when shows have those extra little things to figure out.

Archived