September 25-29, 2006

Toups

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, AMC really did bad last week. I think that they are getting the ratings that they deserve though. The show is a complete mess and the writing is just so disjointed and horrible. I imagine they will go up this week but I don't think it will be by much.

I don't think TIIC realize how difficult it is going to be for them to recover from this rating's slip. Longtime viewers and fans who have been loyal are giving up on AMC. Frons should have fired McTavish long ago and made an announcment. I really think AMC is in trouble and will continue to struggle for a while.

• Members

Boy, I hate to grouse, given that a +.1 isn't some huge surge...but geez, I so dread more gimmicks like "Perfect Storm" mucking up ATWT. It was a schlocky, plot-driven mess, and we gained viewers? Ugh.

If all it took was more attention to promotion, imagine what they could have done when the stories made sense. :huh:

• Members

GL was the #5 soap on Wednesday tying with GH. It seems GL has been at its 2.1-2.3 for years now. While other soaps decline it seems like GL stays put at their usual range.

What is it going to take to get DAYS to move from that 2.5? Although DAYS lost a supercouple in J&J recently, J&M havent been featured for quite some time, but I still would like to see DAYS move up because its quality is so much better. Hopefully KC won't interfer with Hoagie if the ratings don't budge soon. Let the man write his stories!

PSNS with a 1.2 on Thursday, OUCH. PSNS may be doomed no matter what it does the show may have alienated its fans one too many times. I won't get my hopes up but the spoilers do sound like the show might actually reslove some stories for once.

• Members

AMC needs a complete revamp/rehaul which includes a new executive producer and new head writer. My vote bring back Felicia Behr as EP and Lorriane Broderick and Hal Corley as co-head writers. Bring back AMC to the soap it once was. They have introduced so many new characters, the teens suck, it is way too Babe centered and needs to ditch the new camera format. The new camera format is terrible. Clearly these ratings show AMC needs a revamp and fast.

• Members

YAY!!!! GO ATWT & GL!!!!I am so glad my favorite soaps are on the upswing (at least for this week) ATWT & GL deserve more credit than they usually get, In my opinon ATWT & GL ARE BETTER THAN ALL OF THE ABC SOAPS(especially right now).

Also, i've been loving Y&R lately, i'm surprised the rating went down a little.

• Members

You go, GL!!!! AMC is awful. Any AMC fan will tell you that they love it, but it's one of the worst soaps on right now. GL is a good little show. It deserves to be higher than it is!

DAYS still not budgin'. Damn.

PSNS, I don't feel sorry for you.

Archived