Brothers & Sisters: Discussion Thread

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is my 2nd favorite new show this season.

I had been waiting for this show to air since the first batch of ads started way back when.

It looked so good then and I'm very happy it didn't disappoint.

Great new drama. I love the cast.

I used to watch Ally Mcbeal, Alias, Six Feet Under, Reunion, Third Watch, and Thirtysomething...along with ER, so I know everyone except Kevin...even though he looks familiar...lol

I love Sally. I knew this show would rock with her in it.

I didn't know Sally and Tom Skerritt also played husband and wife before...in the movie Steel Magnolias.

I was surprised by that when I caught it on the other day.

God was Julia Roberts annoying in that film!...she should have been killed off earlier in the movie.

Sally Field made that movie as she does again in this show.

I knew Nora figured it out when she was talking with Holly at her hussy-house. Glad she enjoyed busting her at the dinner table. "I know about the whore. Pass the mango peach salsa please." :lol: Btw isn't that house nice. I want to move in if Kevin won't... :)

I don't like Scotty AT ALL. He would drive me mad. Plus he is a clone of Queer As Folks Emmett...His voice even sounds like his. Both even come from country bumpkin backgrounds. No. Kevin could do better. Maybe Scotty can get Kevin to lose his stuffyness but I don't want them together long term.

Tommy needs a stronger storyline but I loved how he helped little Paige with getting back into the pool.

Justin is hot. I like how troubled he is.

I love Kitty and Warren. You just know they will have to be paired up. I'm glad she broke up with Clark Kent. He was boring. Warren challenges her.

Sarah gives me reservations...maybe I'm just waiting for her to wig out. Must be seeing her as SFU's Brenda. Her husband is just so...plain. I like the sexy bald black guy instead.

Question...Were Saul and Holly also together? Or is he just in love with her I'm wondering.

Love this show.

It's must see TV.

• Members

We're not sure yet. I know that in next weeks episode from the previews at the end, Nora raises the question to Saul. How much of a relationship we're just not sure of yet.

However that said it does look like it's been lovey/dovey for awhile. LOL.

• Members

The 10/8 episode was the best yet. I'm not too sure about the Scotty character. I think he will be just a temp love interest for Kevin. At least so far I hope so. He seems too stereotypical to me.

I also would like to see more of Tommy's girlfriend or wife. She is little more than an extra almost.

The casting is great. The brothers all look like they could be brothers and the 2 sisters do as well.

I hope Kitty picks Warren as well, since Jonathan does seems such to be such a jerk.

The only other complaint about the show is that there are too many dak haired men on the show. I understand the brothers being all dark -haired so they look more alike (like brothers) but do both of Kitty's love interests have to have dark hair too.

• Members

Oh I bet Nora would LOVE that. Sorry, but nuh -uh. Not gonna happen. (At least, I hope not). Leave the shack up to idiot drug-addict Justin. GOD, he pisses me off. Him and his trampy little drug tramp. All they do is screw and take drugs. Sick puppies!!

One thing that TICKED ME OFF about Sunday's episode was Kevin's snobbish attitude toward Scotty's red velvet cupcakes. Um, who does he think he is? Red velvet cake is GREAT!! Personally, I love it. I dont' see why he took an elitist tone over a delightful little snack like red velvet cake. That really pissed me off!!

Anyway, Sarah's family is cute. Loved the ending, but it was also kind of cheesy. Am I too much of a drama freak that I can't appreciate happy families? Because I laughed the whole scene when they were playing puppets with their fingers during the montage. It was just incredibly hokey! But cute and ideal. The American Dream.

• Members

Ratings for Sunday's show:

Desperate Housewives: 12.9....down again from last week.

Brothers & Sister 8.6. It ran 2nd behind Without a Trace which scored a 9.7. The NFL football game tied B&S with an 8.6. Desperate Housewives was the highest program of the night with the Cowboys/Eagles game second. Cold Case had a 8.5 rating and 60 Minutes had a 7.1 with Amazing Race a 6.4.

Source Zap2it.

• Members

I like kitty and the liberal guy, jonathan was an ass. I loved how her mom knew she slept with him.lol An to add to the ratings, ""Brothers & Sisters" (13.1 million, 5.3/13) remained strong at 10 p.m., beating CBS' "Without a Trace" (15 million, 4.4/11) in the demo but not viewership."

• Members

Saul was on my last nerve tonight. Nora was trying to be a bigger person by saying she gives her blessing for him to pursue holly, the woman that was sleeping with her husband for 15 years, and all he could say was I don't need your blessing and I didn't ask for it. :angry: An Kevin pissed me off too, you would rather go on a date than enjoy the company of your mom who btw just lost her husband and your father, and you were pissed about her manipulating you to do it, hello maybe she needed someone to talk to since she just lost her HUSBAND!!!! :angry: An kitty, your pissed about a damn pic, when your mom just lost her HUSBAND, who cares, that was your moms last fondest pic of her HUSBAND. An those brats had the nerve to say nora was insentive, whoever wrote this script needs to be smacked. Sarah, when someone tells you your kid maybe sick you could at least look into it.DUH! Tom, what a prick, who made him the guardian of justin anyway your not his father. The only characters that didn't get on my nerves tonight was Nora and the kids.

Archived