Brothers & Sisters: Discussion Thread

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

An another thing, why do saul and the kids handle nora with kid gloves. They didn't want to tell her about their fathers affair with holly because it would hurt her and they don't want to tell her about their fathers bad business deals because it will hurt her. To me at least Nora seems stronger than all of them, they don't give her any credit. I hope that when she learns about their latest secret they are keeping from her that she blast every last one of them(the ones that know at least) for handling her with kids gloves.

• Members

I really like this show...I agree with how her kids are handling Nora with kid glooves. She lived through the death of the man she loved, i think she can handle the affair and the secret that her beloved husband made some huge mistakes. And I feel bad for Justin, who the hell gave Tom the right to treat his brother like that. Like he has lived such a perfect life, i hope he messes up and when he needs his brothers and sisters they all give him the cold shoulder!

• Members

I agree that tonight's episode wasn't quite as good as the others - but it was still enjoyable. I can just sit and watch that family watch TV and not help but get this warm family feeling inside. I can't explain it...perfect cast.

I'm wondering if the guy who plays Kevin is gay too? Anyway - he gets cuter to me every episode - I mean he still has this sad look to his face - but he's got a cute little personality and I like him.

The older brother really needs to get established and not just always be angry - I'm really not liking him much. I loved how he got Paige to get in the water last episode - but that was about it. Oh and he has a girlfriend we've not been introduced to yet. Let's get on with that...

The girl who plays Tyler is really cute - I hope she is on for awhile. There is potential for her to be the good girl who saves the little brother.

Next week looks good - I want Kitty to be with Warren.

• Members

Actually -- he's married to that blonde who's always around. Has she even spoken? LOL. If so ... I hardly notice her.

I'm loving this show -- and it was picked up for a FULL SEASON!

I'm just hoping ratings start remaining consistent. They can't keep dropping.

• Members

My favourite new show of the season next to Ugly Betty. I love the deep character development and interraction this show possesses. Its not flashy over the top, its true down to earth drama and man the cast is just brilliant. Sally Field is just amazing as is Calista and Rachel. Love it love it! I hope it has a long and prosperous future and lots of emmy consideration come next fall.

• Members

They almost seem not to know what to do with this brother, his wife just stands around with nothing to say. Maybe they do have a girlfriend in the wings for him (assuming, not a spoiler) and he might have a storyline. Like father like son after all.

• Members

He also played opposite Calista Flockhart before. He was on the last season of Ally McBeal and played a similar character...

I'm finally up to date with this show. I must say I love the cast (not surprising) and the look. But so far the writing leaves so much potential unused. I really hope for Greg Berlanti (who's done brilliant work on Everwood) to get his hands fully on the show so that the actors get more chances to shine.

I enjoyed every episode so far but I'm not gripped by the storylines and characters as much as wished it to be. The so-called character development is so far poorly done. They need to fix this and THEN we'd have a fabulous show overall.

Last week I loved the family portrait havoc. It was a riot! The diabetes story meanwhile was predictable beyond the meaning of the word.

• Members

Wow that kiss between scotty and kevin was terrible, you couldn't see anything over scotty's shoulder. :lol: Abc is horrible at at having gay relationships on their network. I'm lovin Justin tonight. When did jonathan and kitty make up? I thought he dumped her. I wish kitty would pick Warren, I hate jonathan. Nora and her hot date, she better not blow it. Saul on a date with the skank was disgusting.

Archived