Brothers & Sisters: Discussion Thread

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for sharing that, AMS.

I think this show has a big buzz around it. Everyone I talked to this week is excited to watch this week (if they already missed the pilot), and those who watched the pilot loved it.

• Members

About 20 minutes into it and eeee ... I'm loving it. It's a little boring at times, but other times it has some great moments.

I really hope ratings don't drop too much. *crosses fingers*

But the plus: MUCH more Sally Field, and more development for all of the characters. It could flow better ... something just seems so jarring about the editing and pacing.

• Members

I have to say that this is definately my new favorite show to watch on sunday nights!!! I love it so much, this is the only show, i won't change the channel during the commercial because i don't want to miss any of the show when it comes back on. Sally Fields really is amazing, we love you we really really love you.

• Members

I'm watching now.

What right does vet hav eto visit the homewrecker like that? That was rather intrusive. And he wasn't very cordial!

SO sad for Justin when he learned Kitty would control his money. :(:( That sucks!

WHOA. How did that guy know the other guy was gay? That so threw me.

Okay, can Justin PLEASE get a job and stop 'screwing' around?

• Members

OMG I love the hell out of this show. My favorite new show of the season by far.

I love the family interaction, the cast is amazing, perfect.

KUDOS to Sally Field, but that little brother that plays Justin deserves lots of respect and praise too....he was amazing and makes me feel for him even though he does all these bad things. The other sister is amazing too.

The reading of the family will was so emotional. Great great job.

• Members

God, I love this show. I [!@#$%^&*] love this show. ABC ... do not pull another "Once and Again" or follow Fox and NBC and pull a "Pasadena" and "Titans."

I'll be absolutely furious if this show gets cancelled.

This show has one of the best casts EVER.

Archived