Brothers & Sisters: Discussion Thread

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay I did say it was okay for nora to date, but not to start sleeping around, now thats way too soon.imo I can't wait till rebecca shows up. I loved Sarahs line to Saul,"You got a decision to make, old man." In reference to Sarah saying to holly, "stay away from my family." An what the heck is up with the bombed out wigs, first dixie carter has one on Dh(or was that her hair?) and now they got sally in that awful wig in the flashbacks. An Holly has alot of nerve saying William would leave Nora and his kids if he knew they shared a child together, I would think William would tell his wife and try to handle the situation as best as possible, but in no way do I think he would of left Nora and the kids. Holly the man strung you a long for 15 years, all of his kids are adults, and he still didn't leave Nora for you tramp.

• Members

No wonder William was cheating on Nora...she looked a hot mess with that hair back in the day! lol - nice seeing more of Tom Skerritt though.

Great episode...I'm loving the war stuff - and the guy who plays Justin is so good in his role.

Again, loved this episode - but have 2 complaints:

--How dare Holly assume that William would completely leave and abandon his 5 kids and wife just bc he had 1 other kid with his mistress? I don't think so.

--I was loving Sarah's scenes with her stepson and trying to make him feel included into the family...but then it totally got ruined when she realized what the password could be. The scene should have ended with a hug or something - but they totally ruined the scene there at the end. Hopefully they touch back on the story.

I can't say it enough - this cast is amazing. Love the storytelling.

• Members

Justin is one of my faves, I'm feeling everyone except Tommy. They really need to loosen him up or something. That Gabe kid is a cutie, he needs to be on more. I really hope they find a way to get justin out of going back to war, because he's the best actor out of the men, we can't lose him.

• Members

Sally Field is so amazing. When she grabbed on to Justin and told him to wake up was wonderfully acted. It took me back to earlier on the year with Stephanie and Felicia on B&B. Good episode, but I think the guy who plays Kevin is the best actor on the show. He reminds me of Michael Baldwin on Y&R, without the shadiness. I can totally see Chrsitian Leblanc doing justice to that character. Hopefully that is the last we see of Hotel Lady, can't stand her. I love the actress who plays Holly! I was disappointed with the Holly/Sarah confrontation though. I expected more, B&S needs to write better confrontations.

• Members

I'm sick of prissy lets-talk-about-our-feelings over sensitive Queen Scotty. :rolleyes:

LMAO at Nora's wig. :lol:

Anyone catch the AWFUL bow Sarah was wearing when she greeted Kitty back in '01?

-IMO, it's wayyyyyyy too soon for Nora to move on with someone else. I'd be OK with it if it had happened around February or so.

-I don't care what happens to Tommy. :mellow:

• Members

This show just effin rocks. Loved last nights episodes and agree with everything that has been said about reliving 9/11 and how we all felt that day. I find it interesting that this episode aired directly after the USA elections, coincidence, I think not ;) I wonder since Kitty is a Neo-Con, if they will make mention of the switch in power in Washington. Great show.

• Members

Excellent episode, imo it was the best one yet!

Sorry, but WTF is Nora doing???????

Even if William was cheating on her, she still loved him for how many years? I still think it's way too soon for her to be done grieving him, and sleeping with another man? No way!

ITA that the Sarah/Holly confrontation wasn't that powerful, but I think when Nora finds out the fireworks will really fly.

Holly must be a narcissist to think William would have left his whole family for her and Rebecca. I don't think so!

Having said that, I loved the 9/11 flashbacks. Now we know what Kitty said to Justin that caused him to enlist and it was much less political and more personal than I had expected.

I also loved the scenes with Sarah and her stepson.

I'm over Scotty now. He was a total a-hole to Kevin at the end, imo. Kevin should find someone more emotionally stable.

• Members

Yeah, I'm sure Holly/Nora will have a better confrontation. Atleast I hope so. I want to see Sally Field go postal on Patricia Wettig ass :lol: Both are great actresses and I know if given the right material, it could be a real clash of the titans.

I also like Nora's stepson.

Add me to the anti-Scotti list. Hopefully this is the last we see of him.

The thing about Justin is that Dave Annable has such expressive eyes, that you can feel the emotions by just watching him.

I wonder how the original actress would have played the character of Nora?

Archived