Brothers & Sisters: Discussion Thread

• Members

Ok I noticed that name too - and wasn't she listed SECOND? And Dave Annable was listed top billing and he wasn't even in this episode. I was thinking maybe they listed in alphabetical order, but they weren't - so I'm shocked that Sally Field nor Calista F. were top billed.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Justin is the youngest brother of the family - he's currently in rehab bc he was addicted to drugs - but he also served in Iraq back in the day and was just recently called back and the entire family, especially Nora, is freaked and upset. He's usually a big deal on the show - so I was surprised he wasn't on tonight. Oh and he's GORGEOUS too.

Holly is the mistress to the father of the family. She owns stock in the family company thanks to the dad and had a baby named Rachel (who we haven't seen yet) by the father. The father was played by Tom Skerrit and died of a heart attack in the first episode. Anyway, most of the group hates Holly - except Saul, who has dated her a couple of times.

Saul is Nora's brother and was the father's business partner at the family company.

Hope that all helps...it'll probably make more sense when you can see their faces in the next episode.

• Members

I thought William and Holly's daughter was named Rebecca...I know for sure it was an R name because of the whole password thing with Sarah and the first letter of each of the kids' names.

And yea, the cast is credited in ABC order. Annable, Field, Flockhart, Getty, Griffiths, Morris, Pyper-Ferguson, Rhys, Rifkin, Wettig. And now this Dorsey person comes in between Annable and Field. I'm gonna go check that SON news item about cast additions/guest stars again to see if there's anything about her in there.

• Members

Great show tonight...I think i get more excited to watch Brothers and Sisters on sundays, as opposed to Housewives...which i now watch out of habit....Kevin's storyline with Jason Lewis was obviously my favorite..I absolutely love Kevin's character..He is the most true to life gay i've seen on network television...and i agree the kiss was hot....I like that this isn't a romance story, its so true to life....the closeted guy, cheating on his girlfriend....

Kitty and Nora's dates were great....I just adore Sally Field on this show....

• Members

Kev - I'm sort of like you - I can't wait to watch B&S each week, and watch DH out of habit.

And to AMS - I'm an IDIOT! haha - I was totally thinking "alphabetical order" but then I saw Piper-Ferguson and thought "F" like a jerk and immediately thought it wasn't in order anymore.

And yes, Rebecca...thanks guys for correcting me.

Finally - I'm so happy ABC has put the season up on their website! :)

• Members

That makes the two of us...

I totally forgot to post here...

Absolutely loved the “Family Day” episode. It was extremely funny and very warm-hearted: LMAO at Nora working at Ojai Fruit Co.!!! And I flove Holly!

She’s the Jill Foster Abbott of the 21st century - she’s sometimes a [!@#$%^&*] but thanks to her awesome portrayer I totally sympathize with her. Long live B&S!

Archived