Brothers & Sisters: Discussion Thread

• Members

God I love the FRAK outta this show.

Marion Ross did a great job as Nora's mom. LOL at her thinking Justin was the gay one!

Loved the entire episode - Nora's party - which brought the entire family together and that is when this show is at it's best.

How cute was that ending with the mom taking care of the kids.

Kevin is so cute and I loved we got 2 more kisses - this show is totally not scared of showing gay relationships and I love it!

Oh and I am really getting into the Senator/Kitty - I still miss Warren, but Rob Lowe is really good.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved tonights episode, which isn't a surprise because this show rarely disappoints...There were moments when i laughed out loud (the video, drinking in the closet, and most lines out of Kevin's mouth at the party), when i teared up (Nora's mom giving her the framed picture), and when i just got excited to be watching such a groundbreaking show (the gay kisses/love how real this storyline is)...Also Rob Lowe is great in this role, and i agree he and Calista have some smoking chemistry...

• Members

I love all the Wicked in-references--I believe this is the third since the show zstarted--I knwo the musical is big in LA right now (i think anyway or it was running prob when mos tof this was shot) but I can't help thinking it's B&S's creator, the playwright Baitz giving a wink to his ex, who he dated for 15 years and is still close to, Broadway director jo Montello who directed Wicked

• Members

YES!!!! I hope that ABC fast tracks it like they do with Lost, Grey's and DH!! Those are usually avaiable in September...I love this show so much and I didn't think I would.

Off Topic sorta, but who was the original actress they cast as Nora Walker before Sally Field?

• Members

The pilot was quite different right? the dad died RIGHT at the beginning? I think Kitty's bf was a different actor too.

I *love* Betty Buckley--she's a VERY talented woman --ever since Carrie and of course a Broadway star but she does come off as a bit cold--and I think the mom character works better with warmth. However I just have to make it clear that if youg uys haven't seen Betty work -- she really is a star and a great actress

Archived