Brothers & Sisters: Discussion Thread

• Members

You're an *A* HOLE if you think "liberal" is a bad word. The most most influential liberal this world has ever seen was Jesus Christ. LOL!

And I love that she's conservative. Realistic. But unlike most conservatives she's not a hateful mean-spirited !@#$%^&*] , so that part is kind of a whitewash. And all of a sudden she's religious? LOL!

Like all of you conservatives, she cherry picks the BIBLE to reinforce her prejudices but most of you don't know the first thing about Christ. LOL!

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honey, I can see you're relatively new here so a word of advice: this message board is moderated and the adminstration doesn't take too kindly to personal attacks and foul language. I've been there, done that and learned. So let's play nice, shall we?

First of all, I have a right to say that "liberal" to me, is a bad word. And um, you brought it up, so you can't attack me for something that you brought up. That's just silly.

Anyway, I'll agree with one thing: Kitty did seem to take a religious tack on tonight's show. But I'm not sure that means she's religious. She may have just meant "on principle, this is true of marriage."

Oh, and thanks for not insulting just me, with that last sentence, but all conservatives. We don't do that. Just some -- which the media deliberately over-hypes -- do that.

• Members

I really enjoyed last night's episode! The Family Day stuff with Justin at the rehab center was superb! I love how you could see that everybody was trying to keep it together, but it all ended up turning into crap for all of them! Dave Annable...*sigh* gorgeous gorgeous eyes! And I loved Justin's reaction to the Family Day bickering. I think he's my favorite of all of the siblings.

The storyline with Sarah, Joe, and Gabe seemed a bit dry, but I still liked it. It's interesting because from the very beginning, I never got how/why Sarah and Joe ever got together. They seem so different when it comes to lifestyles, parenting, etc.

Holly vs. Nora at the family business! I really liked that stuff, but I'm so glad Nora realized that that just wasn't for her. Holly should definitely try to get her own sort of business started up, I think. Old girl came off like a pro.

I could have done without the Kitty and the Senator (forgot his name) stuff. It's not because they're conservatives or Republicans. It's just because they bore me half to death. I did like it when they went shooting rifles though.

Overall, a GREAT episode. I truly do love this show and I like that it flies under the media radar. I don't feel like it's EVERYWHERE. coughlikeGreysAnatomycough.

• Members

^^I agree with most of your thoughts on the episode AMS.

The Family Day at Justin's therapy camp or whatever was sooo funny. I loved it all.

I'm so happy the Senator has a gay brother - and we'll get a love interest for Kevin that isn't annoying like Scotty (hopefully). This could create some fun drama.

I like Rob Lowe and I'm happy he's on the show, but I have a bad feeling that he is going to take the place of Kitty's Democratic TV partner - who now I can't even remember his name - but I really liked him and loved how he and Kitty were so different, yet so flirty with each other. I really hope since Rob Lowe is on as a regular the rest of this season, that our lovely Democratic hottie isn't gone! That's my only worry.

• Members

Ok - 10 minutes into tonight's episode and I already LOVE it.

Kevin's gym friend (gay guy) is hot! I can't wait to see what happens with their friendship - you can tell he's so excited.

I'm loving the Kitty/Senator stuff.

And finally - wow! We got a hot steamy shower scene with Tommy and his pregnant wife (barely see her, so I can't remember her name).

I'm so surprised we haven't seen Nora, Holly, or Sal yet!

• Members

This was my first time watching B&S and it was very well written and was surprised to see 2 guys making out. I think I enjoyed this show so much because it was very realistic. I am definitely going to start watching this show.

• Members

Kirk - glad you're watching - It's an AMAZING show. They do great, realistic gay storylines just like straight couple storylines.

Anyway tonight was awesome. No Holly, Sal, or Justin - but the family drama was still there. We got to see more of Tommy and his wife - and I LOVE this new Kevin storyline...it's written really good so far.

I loved that woman playing Elyse - the matchmaker. Who was that? She needs to do more TV! Anyway funny stuff with Kitty/Senator - and then Nora and her gay date.

The politics were pretty much left out of tonight - which I didn't mind at all - but I'm surprised bc last week it was full of politics.

Oh I enjoyed the Sarah stuff too and her husband. Whatever happened to that black guy she was seeing on the side in the first episode? I guess they dropped him?

• Members

Great show for B&S tonight. Loving Kitty & Sen. Robert. Kevin and his new love interest are a much improvement over his relationship with the irritating Scotty. Also glad Tommy and his wife got more airtime tonight. Also kinda glad Holly wasn't on. I cannot stand her, although I know the show needs her b i t c h i ness, also didn't miss Saul either, don't care for him too much either.

• Members

Great episode this week!

I missed Holly, Justin, and Sal. Wish they'd vamp ol' Holly up a little bit. She's poised to be the show's resident [!@#$%^&*]. And I missed Justin's eyes...*swoon* and I am interested in what he's doing in the rehab center. Sal is just a smug bastard, I think, and I miss that. He and Holly were a good couple.

But anyway, I really liked tonight's episode. Nora and Kitty's computer dates! That was too fun! I do have to say that I thought Nora's dress was a bathrobe or something when she first put it on back at the house. I loved Elyse! Make her a regular! She could easily be written in as Holly's younger sister, because I honestly thought that was her the first time we saw her.

Kevin and Chad! Aw, how cute! I loved Chad's talk about being on a soap ("Tempest Bay," LOL). Seemed to echo a lot of what some real life soap starts must be saying. I do have to so that, though, that I was little pissed when Sarah mentioned reading about Chad in Us Weekly. Please. No soap stars get into trashy tabloid magazines in real life. But anyway, I'm definitely seeing Chad and his girlfriend (Michelle?) as lavender. I think I heard him say something about her kissing other girls. And she seemed to sense the attraction between Kevin and Chad at the gym. How romantic was the trip to Inspiration Point? Lovely!

Kitty and the Senator...*snore*. They bore me. Plain bore me. Kitty was more interesting with Warren. Though Rob Lowe looked like his old sexy self tonight...

Sarah and Joe and Tommy and Julia are probably the two most neglected couples on the show. I liked having them in the spotlight tonight a lot. There's definitely something going on between Joe and that Vanessa chick. DAMN I was hoping for a glimpse of Tommy's backside in the beginning with the little shower montage! They should have spent more time developing Julia over the previous episodes, because she felt like a guest star to me tonight. I did enjoy her more, so I'd like to see more of her.

There was a new name listed in the credits tonight - a Kerris Lilla Dorsey. Who is she and who does she play?

• Members

I am in love with this show!!!!

Kitty & Nora Dating: It was so funny, Nora referring to the faux boobs as chicken cutlets was great!!! And her date...that was funny. Kitty and the Senator are going to be SMOKING Hot when they finally get together!!!! Which I am hoping that they will. Rob Lowe will be a good addition to the series and yes he is still so SMOKING Hot as he was when TWW.

Tommy and his wife need more story to develop them more and make us care! Did I care they were having sex? Nope. Did I care she made him sleep on the couch? Nope again. Blah. Blah. Blah!!!! Need more of them to make us like them!!

THE KISS!!! THE Hot Kiss!!! Jason Lewis, my GOD is smoking hot!!! I love this pairing...and I am saying B&S has one of the most beautiful casts in PRIMETIME or DAYTIME!!!! HOT! HOT!! HOT!!!

Archived