Brothers & Sisters: Discussion Thread

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could be wrong but one is the rating and the other number of viewers. As Rick said, B&S did nicely ratingwise.

Overall it has been EXTREMELY constant since episode 2 or so. Not the biggest hit on TV but very decent numbers.

Just a question: I've still the conclussion of the awesome two-parter left. But when is B&S returning with new episodes???

This weekend it's Boston Legal, than they re-air #3. Does it mean there won't be a new episodes until December 10 or even *gasp* January???

• Members

The Boston Legal thing was a bit of a stunt right? Some return of a killer story (yes I don't watch the show) and they're airing both parts this week? See it, I think, as more of an attempt to get the DH fans to watch the episode and then to continue watching at its normal day and time. So don't be worried...

E

• Members

tv.com is reporting December 3 will be a new episode.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Next episode: Light the Lights

As the holidays approach the Walker family must cope with the looming prospects of losing another family member, this time to war.

Airs: Sunday December 3, 2006

• Members

I saw that but on abc.com it says a repeat will air: 1.03 "Affairs of State"

I guess they should know best, still I want to know when this episode TV.com hints at will air... Hopfeully we don't have to wait too long. With Xmas and New Year's I guess it's evident that B&S will be off at least for two straight weeks then... :(

• Members

News from TVGUIDE.COM:

Scoop! Sex Stud Joins Brothers & Sisters!

Kim Cattrall's Sex and the City boy toy is switching teams.

Telegenically blessed thesp Jason Lewis is joining the cast of Brothers & Sisters as a love interest for Matthew Rhys' recently single Kevin. Lewis, who'll appear in at least four consecutive episodes beginning in early '07, plays Chad, a closeted soap actor (as if!) who "befriends" Kevin at an exercise boot camp.

I'm so excited about this bc I was getting tired of Scotty - and this guy is HOT! (as long as his hair is cut...lol) :) :) :)

• Members

Finally!!! Tomorrow is a new B&S episode...

More Scoop - minor spoiler alert - on "Light the Lights".

lightlights.jpg

lightlights1.jpg

lightlights2.jpg

Sarah, Tommy and Saul make a crucial misstep in their approach to retrieve funds to save the family's business, and Nora overcompensates for the family's loss for the holidays.

Elsewhere, Saul and Holly's relationship will take a surprising turn.

Archived