DAYS: 2 Big Firings...

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

It wasn't directed at you, Mike. You have a right to be angry that your favorite couple will be leaving.

It was directed at people who only watch for 1 or 2 characters and don't watch the show when their characters aren't on. LOL :)

• Members

But that's what I'm asking, how is that any more hypocritical than watching during the serial killer story and blowing off those deaths and say it's important to make the future of the show, and then asking anybody else to turn around now and say this is killing the show? I guess it's a stalemate.

• Members

You can't be that sympathetic when they are acting like belligerant children whose mommy told them they couldn't play with their favorite toy. We can discuss this without acting like whiny, spoiled four year-olds.

• Members

This is part of what makes SON so great. We can all have varying degrees of the same opinion or different ones and we still have great discussions. This is what sets us apart from the other places. I love this thread. I love reading all of your opinions.

• Members

I just find it kind of silly to say that they are played out. Dee Hall has been on the show forEVER and has been through EVERYTHING. Literally, EVERYTHING!

If she ever left or was fired, I would never tell her fans "Oh, she's played out!" Even though, I think she may be.

V, because if the show was in great shape right now. I would be defending it and looking to the future. I know SON posters who are familiar with my postings KNOW I would. I defend DAYS to the absolute DEATH. But this is not a good sign of things to come, in my eyes.

• Members

Thank you Bree! Lets grow up people. Yes, you can be mad at your favorite couple's departure, but even you have to realize the realistics about the firing. And thats what you're not doing and why the argument is still going.

Archived