DAYS: 2 Big Firings...

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, that sucks for them! Ugh. WTF is wrong with DAYS?

So more or less all of the returns are being fired (Warlock, Clarke and Peck)... lol.

Sheesh.

I'm not liking this ... Hogan Sheffer better be damn good this go around in the soap world, cause the smaller cast is going to get annoying.

• Members

I agree, Linn. I hate bringing back people without any plan of how to really use them. Unfortunately, that's what happened with Austin and Carrie. I LOVE them when they're written right, though. Salem's sweethearts! *sigh*

And WTF was the point of Warlock's return? He's literally done NOTHING.

• Members

Yeah, they did it all wrong. It was all about plot. Instead of having Sami show that she's moved on from that time and is commited to Lucas, and that she's grown up. All it showed is that Sami is still a 5, sometimes 15, year old in a grown woman's body.

• Members

As a casual viewer of DAYS (but I watched the show religiously in the late 80's-mid 90's), this is coming as a complete shock to me. I thought with the recent development in the Austin/Carrie story that DAYS was finally gonna put them back together for real.

• Members

I am NOT surprised. I saw this coming months ago, when they decided to redo the 90’s all over again. There return did nothing for the show. Austin and Carrie suck, but my heart breaks for the actors. To get fired and you haven’t even been back for a year is tough, and [!@#$%^&*] up.

Honestly as absurd as this sound I think EJ is a reason for firing them. If you really think about it, EJ is a HIT with the fans for some mysterious reason. Everyone loves him. (Personally I don't know why, I am not to fond with the guy). The writers probably figure they could do a good Sami/Lucas/EJ triangle, instead of doing the whole Lucas/Sami/Austin/Carrie for the 100th time. And then there is also the fact the Days has survived without Austin and Carrie.

I truly feel bad for Austin and Christie, and Ali and Bryan since it was obvious these four was close, and they loved working together.

Archived