DAYS: 2 Big Firings...

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carrie and Austin are not a Lumi obstacle. EJ is. I think as long as he is around, we are not going to get Lumi. I hope he is next on the chomping block.

I have to wonder if Christy will come back again. I know her and husband want to live in England and raise a family at some point. I wouldn't be suprised if they use this opportunity to make that happen.

• Members

and thats why carrie/austin was let go. carrie/austin isn't the problem for lumi, so why keep them around. I think we will be getting a lucas/sami/EJ triangle, cause its never been done, and like I said for some weird reason everyone love EJ.

I just feel bad for Austin/Christie. :(

• Members

Damn. Sheffer should've given them a chance. I was so glad to see Christie Clark(Carrie) back, and I wished that DAYS would've axed Austin Peck as Austin and replaced him with the best Austin, Patrick Muldoon. I think DAYS may be going down the tubes with all of the axings. I'm pissed about Jack, no Jennifer re-cast, Frankie and now Carrie and Austin.

• Members

Yes!!

Honestly, I do feel back for Austin Peck and Christie Clark and I wish them both the best, but the characters have totally put me to sleep. Add to that their totally amoral behavior and I just couldn't stand them. Unlikeable and boring is a lethal combination.

• Members

I can't believe that some of you aren't surprised. As I type this from my work station I'm at once shocked, stunned and completely taken aback. The good news, I guess, is that Caustin may have a happy life together in the soap world. The bad news is not being able to share in that life, and just wondering...wondering. :(

• Members

I do feel bad for the actors, but this was such an ill-conceived move on the part of Corday and Reilly.

I think if anything, Corday should be fired too! He doesn't know what it takes to run a soap after all these years.

If he interferes with Sheffer, then I don't see this show being any improvement.

• Members

I feel sad for the actors, but Austin and Carrie just don't do a thing for Days this time around. I learned to really not like Carrie and after loving Austin, now he is getting deplorable, too. Carrie and Austin should leave together in a happy situation, though so we think of them that way and they both or either can come back another day.

Strangely, I do not see EJ as a threat to Lucas and Sami.

• Members

I feel bad for Christie and Austin but as I said before this was expected because Carrie and Austin have done nothing for the show this time, these past months have been a bore and nothing really happened except Sami scheming.

Also I agree that they will probably do a Lucas/Sami/EJ triangle because lately I have seen a bit of Lumi forming.

Archived