DAYS: 2 Big Firings...

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mean to pour salt in the wounds of some folks here...

I know what its like to lose favorites and I feel for you :(

But...for me? I am actually more excited about Days now.

I feel that they need to trim down the cast, and those

two are major airtime hoggers that *completely* bore me.

I want the stronger cast to have more airtime...

I am hoping the other quad's airtime is greatly lessened

and that people like Bonnie, Tek, and Patrick are gone

*real* soon.

I wouldn't mind seeing Billie leave either, unless they can

find her a story where she isn't hanging on some other woman's

man for months and years.

• Members

I THINK IT's WEIRD

Maybe it's just a publicity stunt ???

Days doesnt want to say anything about the Philip/Mimi/Shawn exit because they want the fans to stay watching Days to see how the storie will end.

Isnt it weird that they are now confirming Austin and Christie are going to leave? I mean, Austin is going to marry Sami ?? When they fans know that Austin and Carrie are leaving ,why do they want to see the marriage?? Fans are not going to care about it, and not going to watch it because they know Carrie and Austin will leave together. So maybe this news is about a new storyline (I hope so).

AND if they do leave, I don't want to see them leaving together. I don't want the boring ending like BROE did, or Jack&Jennifer are getting. Kill one of them off, or let them leave alone. Not together, It's boring. Let's give them some good material. but the point of this post is, is that I don't get it. Why would they confirm it so soon?? :rolleyes:Maybe there's still hope? If there's not, I will not watch Days again

• Members

Well, that is what would be there even with Austin and Carrie... just with A&C. It all depends on the stories and what happens next. There is too much transition for me to get all bent out of joint yet.

ETA: Patch/Kayla.

• Members

I don't appreciate people telling me that being an A/C fan has no impact on the show as a whole. I have every right to be freakin pissed off as do all other fans of the two. No they are not Bo and Hope but they are veterans especially Christie and they deserve more to be on air than wastes like EJ and Chelsea.do not belittle my fellow Carstin fans and I for being livid. Its obnoxious

• Members

I am going to remain pessimistic until I read a fall preview with Hoagie.

If DAYS thinks that making Patrick a cop and a respectable man for his ejaculatory product with Hopeless and seeing EJ be Brandon Part Two and seeing a glove every day is going to keep me hooked on a daily basis they have another f*cking thing coming.

• Members

I'll still watch though. Vets are still on, Patch and Kayla are back, and I like the gloved one causing havoc. Plus, I want to see Mimi get her comeuppance for helping to keep Claire's paternity a secret. A&C leaving won't be the destruction of DAYS.

Archived