The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Have fun, TL! We are going to miss you!

About the wardrobe...Why are they NOT auctioning Tracy's outfits??? I could come up with some off the top of my head that I'd rather not see her in ever again. :lol:

hooked, you have mail.

Am so hoping for more than a couple of scenes with our girl tomorrow... Maybe she and Edward will be on in the beginning before Lulu comes home?

This is really an unfortunate summer for her. ShadyBrook, in terms of screentime and story, has been her best summer ever since being paired with Tony Geary. Such a shame they don't utilize her outside of Luke and his daughter. :angry:

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And we were bitching and moaning last summer! LOL

So with this new russian mob boss coming, the jolu on the run crap with the piano teacher, noah getting a long lost kid and former lover supposedly after anna leaves, ughh--no time for our girl.

Get this...Maxie is on all five days this week again, making her on for 34 straight episodes. Almost as many as Jane has been on all year.

• Members

Did we complain last summer, though? I mean, in August, we sure did, but looking at June and July, she fared rather well. If I am not mistaken, she was on at least once every single week while I was in Mexico. Figures the first day I come home is the first day of what would be a rather long drought... (well, we got her on August 8th and 15th, but that was it 'til September, and even that was for just 5 episodes). :angry: Maybe I should go back to Mexico for a couple months! Might do wonders for Tracy's screentime. :lol:

If you've been to Jane Elliot Online lately, you'll see a collection of scans I posted there that are not in the galleries (most of them have been posted here at one time or another). Anyway, here are a couple other ones I plan to add:

SOAPS IN DEPTH: Stand Out Scenes

Tracy Breaks Dillon's Heart

SOAP OPERA DIGEST: NBC Gossip: Stop and Shop

Deidre and Jane have a "clothes" call (mainly Deidre)

Rach and other Leslie Charleson fans: I found this and thought I would upload it. Also, there is an short bit with Greg Vaughan and his attempt to get on The Price is Right. It's cute! SOAPS IN DEPTH: Games People Play with Greg Vaughan and Bye, Bye Birdie with Leslie Charleson

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Halee--I got my stuff today from the clippings. Did you get yours? I can't wait to look through it. I am going to scan it come hell or high water...I gotta figure out how to do it with my printer...if not, I might have to take the gamble and do it on my husands and then delete the evidence! I am about to go outside and read it out in the sun and relax a bit!

How is your extracurricular job going Halee!

Thanks for the nun clip. LadyA is working on hers but was having tecnical difficulties she said. She is hoping to post it tonight when she gets off work!

• Members

Where is everyone today?

This was in the IL from LLS who is a reliable scoopster...I think the Tracy one might not be for tomorrow...but maybe when she goes batty?

LuLu sees ghosts

Maxie surprisingly attempts to console LuLu when she sees LuLu going over the edge

Scotty is out for blood

Robin agrees to try to put her trust into having a family with Patrick

Jerry wants to be with Alexis

Spinelli is uneasy around Maxie and turns to Jason for advice

Sonny's brush with a new mob threat has his questioning wether he can truely walk away from the business and keep his promises to Kate

Matt has ambitions that go further then being a doctor and Nikolas's investigation may prove to get in the way

Anthony is furious when he learns of Johnny's noble actions regarding LuLu

Sonny and Jax become furious with Carly

Kate calls out Carly out on playing house with Jax but not wanting Sonny to move on

Kate uses her past to let Carly know that she was there before Carly and she's not going anywhere

Carly admits that there is a part of her that wants to destroy everyone's life because Michael is gone

Liz admits to Robin that while happy for her and Patrick. She wishes that her and Jason could have the same thing

Nikolas and Claudia go all the way to protect their siblings.

Claudia still holds a flame for Jason

Nikolas feels unfaithful to Emily's memory

Nadine steps up to help Nikolas, Lucky and Sam trace the cointerfeit drugs. Meanwhile she is jealous of Claudia.

Claudia becomes suprisingly territorial.

Tracy steps in and forbids Johnny to come anywhere near LuLu

Johnny and Maxie bond much to Spinelli's dislike

Patrick makes a move and Robin begins 'nesting'

Jason is stunned by LuLu's condition and the reprecussions it causes

Jerry returns to town to see a familar but not so welcomed face

• Members

Well i'm glad to read that there are more people out there (besides us Tracy fans) not happy about Genie returning. I personally don't care since it will most definately be a figment of Lulu's imagination, it's just stunt casting and other soaps do it all the time. I'm actually kinda happy tptb are doing it because GH seems to be the only soap not doing it.

Hooked, how many more days till your in the OC??? hahahah :P

• Members

12 more days! I need to PM you my cell! Oh, and just so you know...you are someone from my online writing group I am involved with--I can't blow my secret Tracy addiction cover ya know! It is sort of an online writing group huh?

Maybe we can meet for coffee or a drink or something! Do you ever go to BI?

Okay how sad is this...from a poster at Soapdish...that i asked about LC's event.

SS did you happen to hear about anyone who went to LC's event? I am curious what she had to say about how Monica is basically nonexistent anymore. She is usually very outspoken.

Yes, I did. I met this nice lady after past cast last night. She had been earlier. She didn't give any details, but said it was great. I did talk to JI. he's none too happy about the Q's demise. He has a count on how many days it's been since Edward's been on.

How pathetic!

• Members

Wow, it's been a while since I've been here, since I just now saw your PM, remos. LOL

Sorry.

Eh, I'm not surprised that they deleted the anti-Genie comments, nor do I care. They did me a solid by deleting the "haggy" comments about Jane/Tracy the last time, so eh. I can't get too offended that they delete things about Genie.Although, they're biased and they know it, and I can't respect that they can't admit it. But otherwise I'm cool with them deleting whatever. I can't say as I care too much these days.

Still love my Jane, still love my Tracy, but today was the first day I've even lurked at SOC since posting that. Didn't even know the format had changed. Nothing for me to go there for, as I haven't even watched DOOl that I used to could watch on a regular basis, in the last two months or so.

Completing sort of going off soaps altogether right now, but I will pop in and watch any good Q or Tracy scenes if they last more than a minute and I know of them ahead of time.

Otherwise, ABC daytime/GH/soaps in general have ceased to exist for me, and honestly...I couldn't feel more free or care any less.

I have tried to keep up with fics, please excuse me if don't comment on them but I am trying.

Real life has been kind of....eh. I'm not normally the type to sit and feel sorry for myself so it's kind of a spiritual battle right now, and the less I have clogging up my brain, the better.

Do miss you all though and hold you guys in a special corner of my wee widdle heart. :)

By the way, for those of you who watch movies, one I saw about six months ago that I have rewatched several times and now simply LOVE: "3 10 to Yuma", with Christian Bale and Russell Crowe. I love westerns if done well, and this one? Aaaaah.

I have actually joined the 21st century and bought a DVD player, but it is a CLearPlay DVD player, one of the greatest inventions known to man. I can go in and load a filter for a movie based on what I want to filter out, like language...and watch it with that stuff muted or skipped. Pretty cool, and I don't know how I ever got along without it.

Another one I watched recently that I just LOVED: "Lars and the Real Girl." If you like a surprisingly sweet, funny, sad to the point where it might make you cry movie, watch this. It was not what I expected at all and I totally enjoyed it. Cried like a baby at several parts. Of course, I was hormonal at the time, so maybe I should rewatch without being so hormonal, but eh. I still liked it.

These free movie plugs have been brought to you by "ILTQ." No copyright infringement intended, nor am I paid to endorse just how AWESOME Crowe/Bale/Gosling are.

If only Edward Norton and Joaquin Phoenix were in one or both movies, I'd never leave the house........ :lol::P

BTW, if any of you fic writers out there have seen either movie and feel so inspired to write a ficlet or two, I would name my first born children after you. Just sayin'.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

I don't know. I had to cater a shindig at my boss's office downtown and left (their house) before the mail was delivered. (I have my packages delivered to my work address) So maybe, hopefully, I will see tomorrow! Glad you are enjoying yours. :)

*Was the Holy Grail in your package?

• Members

Would you believe I haven't looked yet. I only opened one and saw a pic of TQ wearing a sequined dress from her engagement party to Paul and boxing gloves! I had to leave then to pick up my kids and then go to art, etc

I am about to get in my jammies, get my kids in bed and look through them. You can bet I will let you know right away!

• Members

Remos--sorry I dind't call you back today---I left my phone at home driving the kids to their camp, and then I was in a silent zone today with no kids home and no phones around me! I should have been writing but....

Adam is fine today! Thanks for checking on him in your message!

Tomorrow I am making my self stick to a schedule of reading for my critique group I have blown offa ll summer.

Nex--Get that clip duty ready for tomorrow--all minute of scenes I bet. watch, she won't even be on and that person lied to me!

• Members

Get out your pen, Hooked :D

Tracy and Larry go to extremes to dig up some dirt on Monica. Behold the TrAshy wonderfulness as "Father Lawrence" and "Sister Terese" visit the convent where Monica grew up.

Part 1: Father Lawrence and Sister Terese confuse an airport official

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vygmed

Part 2: Tracy and Larry learn about convent life the hard way

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1motvu

Part 3: Stealing the key

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2r31h0

Part 4: Back in PC, the habit comes off and Monica's secret is revealed

http://www.sendspace.com/file/42g7e9

The sound quality isn't perfect......hope you enjoy it anyway!

Edited by Lady Ashton