Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

What the heck...last one posting at night, first one in the morning...so are you guys overwhelmed by all my goodies from last night?

So..nice surprise this morning... a Tracy spoiler on SD from LLS I believe...these are breakdown spoilers so they are usually accurate: For those of you who watch the entire show (I think it might be only me) I posted all of them...

Lucky and Sam spend a beautiful night together soon. (Must admit that if lunacy can't get a love scene, this is the one I would want to see the most)

Sonny and Claudia bond some more.

Jason helps Johnny and Lulu escape.

Lucky tells Liz the look on Lulu's face was all too familiar.

Sonny cuts a meeting short to "save" Claudia.

Anthony warns Jason he will find and go after his loved ones.

Lulu doesn't spill the beans...just yet.

Matt and Nadine hit the town but both have other agendas.

Jax gets a wake up call and leaves Carly.

Tracy lets Nik know that Lulu took Edwards gun to help Johnny escape.

Sam admires Liz for her genuine concern.

Maxie tells Spinelli how she took Claudia's bribe.

Jason fills Carly in on Logans murder.

Lulu realizes she and her mother share something in common - murder.

Maxie is not too happy when Matt moves into Georgie's old room.

Claudia makes a devil's deal with Ric. Knowledge is power and it's all that Ric wants in return.

My take: This must happen fairly soon cause I think Lulu and Johnny escape soon like next week and there are medianet photos of Matt in the Scorpio living room for the week of the 21st.

So hopefully that means we get one day fo TQ next week...also with the thing about Nik telling Scott about logan but it was going to be Tracy...I would probably guess that Tracy is on next TH or F cause that is the next Scott returns to find out about Logan (TH)

Just a guess though...your spoiler ho will be on the job...pumping for dates!

• Members

Jeez what a lot of negativity in here. :(

I love Tracy! I was happy to see her!

Hooked, good news, looks like except for the first article, our packets are completely different. Bad news is, I am SWAMPED and probably won't be able to post until Sunday night at the earliest.

• Members

No problem Halee! Glad they are different...I had a lot of others...a whole bunch, but most of them are either posted at JE online or were just GH recaps or plot point articles on Tracy with pics we have seen, etc...

I only scanned the ones that seemed interesting or that people might not have seen before.

I will look forward to seeing yours when you have the time. Oh and LadyA has the rest of the missing first article at home and she said she will scan it just in case the one coming my way is not the right one.

Sorry you are swamped but hope it is good busy!

• Members

Just watch the clips she was on for about a minute total in two short scenes.

Okay so...where the heck is everyone today. I spent so much time scanning and uploading...hope someone read some of them! :P

Ms. Q--You rock! I just finally watched your latest videos...chemicals, Don't, Touch, all the latest...amazing...loved the fast editing in one of those..I can't remember the name this second...

THanks so much!

I am slowly catching up on everything I have missed....before I go away again in another week or so!!!

• Members

I just wanted to let you all know that Hella Good has still not posted yesterday's clips. I will give them another day to do so but if they don't I might just go to Izzy or Cazigirl.

Hooked, I floved reading all those scans!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to upload them. :) Also, thanks for the Tracy spoiler, small as it was.

• Members
Yes, definitely a clip day. Actually, I think I would have preferred no Tracy at all. I would have been spared: 1) The horrid hair 2) The equally horrid outfit and 3) Lulu's shrieking.

hooked, glad you enjoyed the videos! And thanks for the little spoiler!

EDIT: Here is a scan I found on my old computer that I haven't seen around here yet...

Sultry Summer DAYS

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine