The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Just spoke with the Diva and she's on her way home. Apparently they had a bit of a flood - they were all in tents all week. She sounds chipper and full of stories - in otherwords her usual self.

It will be good to have everyone together again, and Shiloh is so lost without her. She's been camping 4 weeks straight now.

As for the ewcbo, the latest round is that many kicked up such a fuss that it was only going to be GF/JMB that they are quickly changing the writing so she will interact with her family, most especially Luke. This might give credence to the rumours that she finds out about his marriage. I'm actually hoping that one it true. Luke has constantly rededicated himself to Tracy, but it's funny the number of people who still believe she will be dropped like a hot potato when ewcbo 'awakens'. TG has said he doesn't like revisiting the past, so we'll see who has what drag in this. At any rate JE will have material and that's the bottom line for all of us. Some of their best stuff is A: never spoiled, and B: emotionally difficult situations. September might actually be good.

And then there's the possibility that this is complete crap and she's only on for 2 days as first reported - then we don't have to deal with the ewcbo at all... win/win, I'm thinking!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (damn, they only allow 10 smilies, otherwise I would be laughing through the rest of my post - and I had to remove yours.)

Opinionated much? (Them, not you Nex)

Notice how they always harken back to that wedding? Not the Ice Princes, not the Left Handed Boy, not the Charles Street years, just that one day and the number before and after didn't even come close. Wow, there really isn't much to say about her is there.... no wonder TG says he has a love/hate relationship with that stat.

And 'uber-wicked'? I only HOPE Tracy gets 'uber-wicked' on her ass.....

(I take it this wasn't the response you were looking for, Nex.)

Edited by remos

• Members

I'm not sure which school remos.

Nice to hear your voice. :lol:

TL TL TL :P oh boy what can I say after meeting you.....

You were very hospitable and it was nice to meet your family. Hopefully we can meet again. B)

And you're one cool lady!!!

Edited by funny1

• Members
Reminds me of her return the first time when USA Today called her "evil" and TV Guide called her "rich bitch." I guess these article writers are no longer watching the show and are using descriptions of Tracy that are way out of date. Tracy hasn't been uber-wicked in a long time...

As for the validity of that...Not sure, even if it is ABC. Sites like to steal each other's information, which is really funny when the information isn't accurate. :lol: Anyway, I am remembering what Tyler Christopher said about Genie's return... That she had scenes with Lulu only, that he wished he had scenes with her. Also, Genie said it was a mother-daughter story. Laura finding out the truth doesn't sound like just a Lulu/Laura thing to me.

ALTHOUGH...I am seeing some rumors that the original plan was just Laura and her daughter, but after complaints, GH decided to change the story. Which could be true. I mean they changed AJ's killer to please viewers though ended up pissing them off even more; they brought Alan back somewhat to please viewers; they changed Lila McCall to Baby McCall to please viewers and certain actors; etc...

Bright side: Laura finding out would mean story and screentime for Jane (that's not in a sweeps month)!!! :D We had some good episodes last time she returned.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

The Diva will be home shortly so I'm off and away.

Nothing new about ewcbo, same old spinning of wheels and spinning about how great it is she's returning. People seem to forget the 'limited' part.

Chat with you tomorrow - and Lainey, still haven't forgotten, my mind just isn't there right now

Nite all

• Members

WTF?! Besides the fact that the writing for that little article/news item sucks (natch), seriously, WTF?!

I can't seem to get registration to work so I can post a comment about how much I don't give a cr@p if Laura never comes out of her catatonic state. Anyone already have Soap Net accounts. All of the comments are all super pro-EWCBO. Here's the link: http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/article/path-articleNum_8092

"So Luke was married to Tracy at the time, but it was the symbolic gesture of it that counted." Um, hello. He's still married to Tracy. And he better stay that way. Ugh.

I'm all for good material for Tracy and if this story provides it, great. But seriously if the writers pi$$ all over LuNacy for some stupid LnL cr@p, I am so done with this show. Grrrrrrrrgh. :angry:

• Members

Trying to get info on soapdish to not much avail....here is some..

You covered lots of characters. Thanks. But do you by any chance have anything about Tracy?

Does she ever hear from Luke or try to contact him about Lulu?

Will she be involved a bit when lulu goes nuts?

Does she have any involvement with Scott?

Will she be on at all the rest of the month or in August?

Thanks.

There isn't much info for Tracy but she will be in Lulu's story. She will have a few scenes with Scott defending Lulu to him and will say she is going to get Luke home. I am pretty sure we don't see her again until August.

But we know she has one scene this week on the 24th, so this is probably the following week.

• Members

Some more...this person seems to be legit, but grain of salt...if this is true, I know things can change on a dime, but...doens't seem like Luke and Laura will have a big reunion.

Foreseeable Insider: Do you know if JE has taped at all for August yet or will still have random lulu scenes throughout the month or will they ship her offscreen to go find Luke? I know you said she was having some scenes and then would not be on til August. I am hanging on by a thread...hoping Tracy will have a bit more when lulu goes nuts or when luke returns.

Her airtime will increase when Luke comes back and they are staying married at least through the fall.

She also spilled when I asked that Laura does wake up, not just in lulu's head.

So I would guess that if she does wake up, and luke and Tracy stay married, that Luke either doesn't reuinte with her and she slips back away or she has to be sent off somewhere to get treatment or something?

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Just posting this in case anyone is interested..

Ages of GH actor past/present

Denise Alexander (Lesley), 68

Rachel Ames (ex-Audrey), 78

Bradford Anderson (Spinelli), 28

Brandon Barash (Johnny), 28

John Bolger (Mayor Floyd), 54

Maurice Benard (Sonny), 45

Julie Berman (LuLu), 24

Nazanin Boniadi (Leyla), 28

Sarah Brown (Claudia), 33

Susan Brown (ex-Gail), 76

Steve Burton (Jason), 38