Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lainey..recap of Megan Wards event had some funny CH stuff in it...

She said we can leave and come back so we aren't just sitting there waiting. She must have heard about Gregs event. lol.

- Caroline showed up. FUNNIEST WOMAN EVER! She was immitating Maurice like mumbling or something. She said on the first day there she thought "FU** y**" Or something along those lines. lol. On her third day with him a voice over the booth said "You can't talk to Sonny like that, he'll kill you."

Caroline booked a book tour and a capital one commericial.

Megan got two questions saying how her wardobe is bad. She said a new wardrobe person is there.

Someone said Diane's wardrobe was better than Kates and Caroline said no because Diane wears suits that makes her boobs look pointy.

caroline has a port a potty because of bad pluming at least until a week.

• Members

Woo hoo!!!!! Shoot, that means I gotta start on the fic...I am waiting for the good to be delivered! :P Right back atcha!

I would love to chat but must go to the grocery store now.

Not one single tiny bit of anything or mention of JE from Fan Club WEekend. Nothing recapped from LC's event yet.

I did see this on Wubs site...

Also a little WUBQUEEN tidbit...I know someone in Searsport, ME that says Genie has said she's thrilled to be going back "even if it's for a day or two" and she really can't wait to get to wardrobe with her new figure!! So, I wonder just how long it will be that she's on set? Hmmmmmmmmm. I'll see if I can dig deeper!

Oh and MW said at her event that GH has a new wardrobe person and Kate's wardrobe is getting better. Maybe that is why Tracy has gotten some new clothes lately? Hasn't been in long flowy gowns in a while.

• Members

hooked, I am going to dissect your post. :D

Did we expect a Jane Elliot mention, though? I suppose we could have heard more of the same (that people love to work with her, etc), but fans that attended probably wanted to hear newer things. As for Leslie...She was doing a private party, right? If the party was private, perhaps there won't be recaps of it.

Wardrobe on GH is horrendous more times than not. It doesn't matter what your figure is. And I'm not sure what Wubs is hinting at, but to me, it sounds like a very short appearance.

Well, in that case, I guess Genie should expect a nicer wardrobe. I am trying to remember the last time Tracy was in one of those gowns. Probably when Luke moved back to the Q's... I don't really like the long jackets on her either. The long yellow one is fine, I guess. And the long black suit-type ones are good. Oh, and I like the red one too... Well, I guess I like more of them than I thought. :lol:

• Members

Hey TQ buddies. Well I got one kid gone and one kid back today.

So now in contrast to Remos' well-adjusted daughter who bops from camp to camp singing songs....my little one is in freaking Dallas with his freaking grandparents and has already called me six times today. The last two were in tears saying he misses me too much. OMG. There is no way I am driving another 2.5 hours there and 2.5 hours back to get him tomorrow. My husband is getting him Thursday. He will live right????

OY! So much for my peace and quiet! He will be calling me whining via telephone instead of in person!

Anyone up for a chat? It is 9:30 central time. Breakroom?

Ms. Q--you are right...I didn't expect a mention. I just hate reading and reading all the scoop about everyone else. Oh well.

Some funny stuff though that MB said about the writers...but I guess since nobody around here watches the show when TQ isn't on, it probably wouldn't mean anything.

Now this is scary...look at JZ here

http://journals.aol.com/kdmask20/HollywoodandPAAve/

• Members

Is anyone still chatting ? I am coming in...it is 11pm central

Well this is good news...

From SD...

From Tyler's event via SoapKing:

"Is Emily dead? Tyler....yes!....Only Julie is having scenes with Genie. Lulu starts to lose it and sees Logan, then Laura. Tyler is disappointed about not working with Genie."

• Members

Bye TL--we will miss you!

Bumping the thread...still no recap I can find about LC's event, but Rachel is you are lurking, her fan club has an online ebay auction for charity of GH wardrobe they donated. None of Tracy's long flowy jackets are on the list! LOL But LC's suede jacket, TG leather jacket, WK's eddie maine t-shirt, etc..

The Leslie Charleson Fan Club eBay Auction for charity to support the New Cannan Mounted Troop starts on Monday. It will last for a week and everything starts with LCFC for easy searching.

A partial list of auction items is below:

Monica's suade jacket worn by Leslie Charleson

Eddie Maine's concert t-shirt and VIP backstage pass featuring Wally

Kurth

Luke's brown blazer worn by Tony Geary

Carly's coral dress worn by Laura Wright

Patrick's blue shirt worn by Jason Thompson

Claudia's red and black zebra shirt worn by Sarah Brown

Jason's long sleeve black shirt worn by Steve Burton

Skye's crystal earrings worn by Robin Christopher

Lucky's navy jacket worn by Greg Vaughn

Edited by hookedongh