Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

To answer your questions Lainey...at the moment the only people who know that Lulu stabbed Logan are Maxie and Johnny. I believe that Spinelli and Jason will eventually find out but as of now, no. Johnny took the blame for killing Logan when Claudia walked into the house and saw his dead body and she, thinking that Johnny really did do it, is helping him get rid of the evidence ie. dumping his body in front of Nikolas' clinic, fixing the front door Logan broke through and getting rid of the blood staned carpet. Nadine witnessed a car dumping Logan's body and told the police the first 3 letters on the plate but Claudia and Johnny had on fake plates. The whole time Lulu is freaking out about what she did to Logan and wants to call the police but Maxie, Johnny and Claudia want her to keep her big fat mouth shut. I hope that helps, I have been watching the show but only because things at the office have been really slow and I am bored out of mind. :blink:

• Members

Yeah, I'm around. See, if everyone was to get together to chat at 8 AM Eastern, I'd be there in spades. Evenings are just often too hard. Tonight I have to pick Ruah and Shiloh up from camp after their concert and don't know when I'll be back. Then I have to take Ruah to yet another camp on Sunday or Monday. July is super busy.

Then August we start school again. Where does the time go?

• Members

Pooka shells

Besides, this isn't about getting rid of them (I really, truly enjoy their company); this is about helping them experience the banquet of life. How will they know where their passions lie if they don't experience different things while children.

Edited by remos

• Members

Haha! Love it! I remember all that nuttiness with the character and couples game. Oh the strategies. Lol. It was good to quit while we were ahead. I miss everyone!!!!! I'm home today, trying to unpack so hopefully I'll catch some of you in the BR this afternoon. Anyone watching GH live?

• Members

hey knh: I've been in a world of packing and moving and way behind on the lovefest. I just saw your venting and I hope that things are better!

I'm working on setting up a website myself (ok, working suggests that I'm actively doing something). I'm *thinking* of setting one up. Have you thought of starting with a blog on blogger or wordpress? I know artist that share their work that way. Sometimes they do like a sketch a day to create a following. You could upload and link your photos through Picasa or flickr. It's not a website, but it's a free and it's a start. Maybe PM, QT, she's the web guru among us. She might have some tips.

• Members

Hey BSG, welcome home. Yes, the Hella Good game - that's how I got introduced to that zaniness that is the TQLF. Only time I was ever given a PFO for my opinions, too.

I'm around this morning, but off to get the kids this afternoon. Seems all of us are either busy or traveling, and with Tracy on even less than last summer (hard to believe but true), there isn't as much reason to congregate and discuss the show. I just really hope she gets into the whole Lulu/Logan cover-up thing. At this point I'll take the scraps just to have her on the screen. This fall when Lukey returns better be good!

• Members

Haha! It's all flooding back to me now! The rumbles with the JaSam fans and whatever the Lucky and Sam fans call themselves...Sucky? LuSam? Whatevs

So sad about the lack of TQ this summer. I'm hoping for a good fall and that she'll get involved with the Lulu coverup. No one does a cover up like TQ! :D

• Members

Too true... she could show Claudia a few tricks.

Lulu and Johnny will have the prerequisite summer love-on-the-run story (GH actually hasn't done that in a while so it might be fun to watch). I just hope we see Tracy get out of the house and interact with Nic, Claudia, etc. So many golden opportunities and they are being missed.

• Members

Okay guys..it is 11:50 central time...breakroom anyone????

I am going in... I see remos, nex and BSG on the thread....

If you pop in and I am not saying anything I might be in the AU breakroom so post to the threqad if that happens. It happened to me last night.