Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just poppin in to say hello. I have to go to bed soon, but am safe and sound.

Trying to get one ounce of info on Tracy on SD is like squeezing blood out of a turnip. I guess there is just none to be had. :(

I even said I would take a spoiler like "tracy buys lulu a new bathrobe for shadybrook" Nobody even acknowleged it. So much for trying to be witty.

Hope every had a good fourth.

Try to chat tomorrow...I have been fighting my kids for the computer all day long. Going to see two high school friends for brunch tomorrow in coconut grove. one adopted a baby in Feb. and ifound out she was pregnant the next day. She is due in August. She is a single mom and her babies are going to be 6 months apart. Oy!!

Hoping for some tracy scoop tomorrow--tag you're it Ms. Q or Remos...spoiler duty. IT is an easy job about now...there are none!

• Members

Glad to hear you've landed safe and sound.

Stick around for a few, I might have something for you soon.

EDIT

This is taking longer than I thought. I hope all of you appreciate the work that is going into this!

Edited by remos

• Members

Popping in--just had lunch with my two girlfriends from high school--so nice to be able to not talk all the time and see each other once a year or so and feel like the last 22 years didn't happen. One girl is 8 mos. pregnant single mom with a 5 month old she adopted. She will have her hands full!

Just hanging with my parents--will catch up on fics later today maybe--whole fam is watching tennis in here (can't let them read the hot stuff over my shoulder--LOL)

Soapdish is down...not that there would be any tracy info anywah.

• Members

Glad you checked in, Hooked. And I'm happy to hear the trip it going so well. You're right - you don't want anyone reading over your shoulders!

Funny incident last evening - Mike went out to the retirement party for a co-worker, and the conversation turned baudy. They were discussing various things which pushed the limits of propriety with a group of colleagues. Anyway, Mike listened and took everything in stride just enjoying the comradery when one person commented on the fact that the conversation wasn't bothering him. In fact he wasn't even reacting to it. Other said that's just Mike. Later he told me all he could think was "my wife writes erotica, this conversation doesn't even come close".

Oh Lainey, he also agrees that I write mean very, very well (and wonders if he should be concerned).