Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ms. Q--I know I have read those chapter before for you, but it was a delight to read them again! This is your catharsis to finish and post the rest of this story! Your work will soon be done, and you can start on another one! It will hone your writing skills for teaching spanish fic writing (LOL)

• Members

Ah thanks for all the greetings. I love birthdays. I love MY birthday. I will never be one of those who pretends birthdays are awful 'cause I just love this day! I don't remember what time of day my kids were born, but I became officially 39 at 4:30 this afternoon (I'm a good mommy in lots of other ways so I'm not sweating it).

Vino and chocolate cheesecake! Only thing missing was the lobster, but here in the interior they don't know lobster from squat anyway.

And the best part of all, by kids were all home and around the dinner table. They were so wonderful to watch as Ruah told stories about sailing camp (she has her White Sail I - proud Mama moment) and Shiloh told about his Cub camp (he returned with 3 Cub badges and the trophy for catching the first fish - another proud Mama moment). Zion and Emmaus are anxious to be old enough to join them. Tomorrow the older two leave for music camp for a week, so tonight we are together.

And my MIL sent me a check for my birthday so the first thing I did was purchase some ebook erotica - it seemed fitting. My MIL would be having a heart attack if she knew that, hee hee. Gotta keep the smut imagination alive! :P

• Members

hooked, yep, I think the end is going to be posted very soon. The end of an era!

funny, glad you enjoyed the chapter.

remos, happy to hear you had a great birthday!

halee, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then I have major eBay envy too! B)

Cable Guide spoilers are out 'til the 18th... I think it said the 18th. Nada with Tracy ( :angry: :angry: :angry:) even though

How frustrating all of this is!!!

I'm pushing for a real kidnapping story in November, in which Tracy gets hurt (but does not die or fall into a more than a 1 day coma). Meanwhile, TG gets his Emmy reel, SC and WK get to return for a stint, JE gets actual material...Come on TPTB, you know you want to do it. :D

• Members
I love that you (and some others) have kept reading it all this time. :D And my lips are sealed about the possibility of LuNacy sex. :P

hooked, hope you are having a good time! Thanks for the JD info! I believe that's the second time he's mentioned her in the press. The first time was last summer. Some of us have seen this before...

:: searches for article ::

Link

EDIT: I see some rumors about

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Actually 'Remos' just read this and was about to offer her literary skills in an 'editing' capacity if you have any intention of fulfilling Lainey's long voiced request (and the unvoiced request of many others, I suspect).

That rumour, I'm thinking.... nah... but that would be fun.

Okay people, I've been playing Blog Solitaire (term coined by our own QT); need some other action there especially with QT swamped and Hooked away yet again.

I'm down by 2 kids again - Ruah and Shiloh are at Music Camp all week (sleep away, yay!!!). I'll be updating The Annals and Confessions when I have something. Think of me as your writing/piano player - I take requests.

• Members

In that case, I'm really curious to know how their "first night" came about. Where was it? When was it? What was she thinking? What was he thinking? Drunk? Sober? Grief induced (Alan's Death)? Lust or Love or Both?

I figure this could work into your annals -- one or both have the memory and it sustains them.

hmmmmm.