• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
It's Canada's Birthday!!!

On this day in 1867, Canada became newly federated and we retain the distinction of being one of the only nations to gain their independence by saying "Please". (Since Miss Houston had never heard of the day I thought I'd let you all know.)

Now I'm off to take the Diva to sailing camp and find out what happened to Mrs. Spencer. This disappearance of hers in disturbing.

• Members

Bumping the thread. I think I am having the Tracy summertime blues...

I feel like I am beat down at Soapdish and it doesn't even pay to ask...there is no info!

My mouth is much better today...not in pain...slept like a rock, once I finally went to sleep. My husband gave me an article about sleep today to read about training yourself for better sleep habitls. Maybe I should read it!!!

• Members
:lol: It's not a power point, though you might tempt me into creating one!!! Haha. Glad your mouth is better today! And get this, I slept very well last night too! I was so excited after having such a crappy night the night before.

halee, commented on that clip (and I think some others) last night! Thanks for posting!

Happy Birthday Canada!

This is reminding me that we haven't had an "Upcoming Birthdays" post in a while...

July 4: remos

July 26: pinkpopsicle (hasn't been around in a very long time. :()

July ??: Lainey, I know your birthday is in July sometime, but I don't believe you've shared... Want to?

EDIT: remos, okay, I totally want more and now! Please. :) I know I have been slacking when it comes to commenting on the Annals, but I love them, and this most recent chapter might be my favorite (non-LuNacy one, anyway). *squees*

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Just wrote some snail mail grousing about the use, or lack of use of Jane Elliot. I said the only thing I was holding out hope for was the fact that TG was taking all his vacation at once with the promise of a bigger, better storyline upon his return. I can only hope that JE would be an integral element to whatever story is told. If not I was checking out of GH for good. Yadda, yadda, the usual threats. I'm going to go mail it now.

Happy Birthday Canada! You're still looking good!

• Members

remos, why did you have to end it like that? :P Don't make me beg for more. LOL.

For funny, Rach, and TL who asked in the breakroom (and for anyone else who is interested)...

Click the text: Oh, Baby - Chapter 105

Not quite as suspenseful as what remos has been writing, but it's another chapter. :D

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I was on YouTube (left a long comment on one of your clips, halee) and I came across the beginning of Luke and Skye. I had seen it before, though I guess I forgot the part where he got kind of violent with her in the beginning when he put his hand around her neck. :o It all started October 14th, 2003. That was sooner than I thought. You all might be wondering why I am bringing Skye and Luke's relationship into this thread - haha - so I will explain.

I read this comment from the clip, and it sort of pissed me off:

:angry::angry::angry:

Jane Elliot, who thought "I'll believe it when I see it" when Jill Faren Phelps told her about her and TG sharing scenes together, stole Robin's acting partner? Right.

• Members

Leave it like that and have Lainey come through the computer to strangle me? Not bloody likely...

And so to continue...

More from The Annals

Yay... more... Are you finishing it this time? Cause I do believe I said I would hunt you down, and you've had your reprieve.

Speaking of hunting and finishing, Funny... I believe you owe me/us!

BTW, the blog is continuing with the story from a different perspective. Remember it's a group effort and needs everyone's attention!

EDIT

Fireworks have started. I'm off for the evening (writing is tiresome). Catch you all tomorrow.

Edited by remos

• Members

Ahh I believe Tony specially requested Jane and crafted the idea for the whole story (in the beginning). No offense to RC, I like her a lot, but TG asked to get out of that acting partnership.

Edited by halee